1.

Angelina Miller, now Kaulitz, is a band owner. She has a band, Ecstasy. The band is famous, and she is glad for that.
Her hair is brown, and she has dark brown eyes.

Tom Kaulitz, is a band owner too with his brother, Bill Kaulitz. Tom is famous and he is proud of that.
He is the man that every girl and woman can dream about.
But for Angel? Never.
She hates him with all her heart. She wants a divorce but she loves her family. She can't do that to them.

"You don't want this and I don't want it either.Women can never really hide their emotions well, can they?"

He jokes. It immediately earns him a glare, to which he waved his hands in defense.

"Hold on, Angel. It's for the good of our families, isn't it? I think we should think of it that way. You don't love me, I don't love you, but we love our families, right?"

Angelina looks at him with a cold stare.

"Just shut up, Tom.", she says and she walks away in her room.

"What!?", he was surprised by her sudden outburst, the way that she so easily snapped.
He didn't like it, and he wanted to let her know that by following her into her room. It didn't matter how she talked, he was her fiancé now.

He stared down at her harshly, the shadows and anger in his dark eyes showing themselves plainly.

"You don't talk to me like that, woman."

Tom sighs, and he is annoyed. He hates her with all his heart, he wants to cause her only pain.

"Or I'm gonna make sure you regret that.", he responded flatly and coldly, his face softening a little as he continued, almost as if his heart had a moment of pity.

"We're gonna be married tomorrow, honey. You really gonna talk to you soon to be husband like that?"

"Tom. I hate you, you hate me. Why are you trying to make everything milk and honey?", she says in a cold tone.

"Because you don't get a say in this.", he said simply, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring down at her angrily.
"Like it or not, we've got a marriage contract. And I'm not gonna put up with being yelled at by you. The marriage is gonna happen...and we're gonna be civil about it. Understand?"

She sighs.

"I will try to not hate you that much. Is hard but I will try."

"I'm glad to hear that, honey.", he said sarcastically before walking over to her and grabbing her chin roughly to force her to look up at him.

He looks at her with a cold stare.

"Try harder." , he growled, releasing her chin. He took a half step back, putting himself closer to the bedroom door and glaring at her like a cat waiting to pounce on its prey, waiting to see if she would dare to say anything else.

She roll her eyes.

"If I was in your place I would say 'thank you' for that."

He stared at her for a moment before smirking, walking back over to her.

"You're right, I probably should."

And with that, he bent down and pulled her into a kiss that was long and passionate. It was sweet, and yet he left a bitter taste in her mouth. She had no time to react, no hope of pushing him away...she was all his from the start, wasn't she?

She finally pushes away.

"For what was that?"

He looks at her with the same cruel smirk as always, watching her like a cat watches a cornered mouse.