⚠️ NEW POLYAMOROUS BOOK OUT NOW! ⚠️

HI EVERYONE! I just wanted to thank you all so much for 150K on this book!! Thank you so much, your support is amazing and I still can't believe this book has reached so many people. Thank you, thank you!!!

My new polyamorous book and second book for the summer, 'A manager from heaven' is out now! Check it out if you are interested! I also have another ongoing polyamorous book 'the bad fairy" up right now, so check that out too if you feel like it! :)

Thank you so much for your constant support! I hope to see some of you there! :)))

DESCRIPTION:

"We can show you around our apartment. You'll be spending a lot of time there in the future" She smiles, something glinting in her eyes. "If you know what I mean"

Tangie chuckles, a smile on her face.

"I do not"

-

Tangie is an angel sent from the heavens with only one mission: to find and expel any demons from the human world. Upon reaching golden level, she is promoted and gets her chance to expel two of the strongest demons on earth, the actresses Hela and Hecate.

Except she loses her divine powers right before she can do it, leaving her as nothing but a mere manager to two secretly demonic actresses, who are definitely onto her...

How could that ever turn into love?

🎬