SleepOvers And Calls....

Drew's Pov-

My Stomach started to ache....it's probably because of the candy me and Jake ate now... Jake put his arm around me..I start to blush heavily... I wanted to sleep...I fell asleep on a "pillow" (Jakes Lap)...

Jakes POV

Drew fell asleep on me .. He is so cute 🥺...I Slowly pat his head...Wait... I chose the music club over him.....ughh..I hate the music club...but not music ..... I should've stayed with drew the whole time....He was pretty jealous I would say....I slowly get up .... I take my phone from the table and go to Drew's room and Call Hailey....

                                 On the call

Hailey - H-hey j-jakey

Jake 🎤🎶- You litterly have the audacity to call me that?!?!

Hailey- What?!

Jake 🎤🎶- You Liar..You made me fall apart from Drew.. You made Drew Get Away from me..you Blackmailed drew by stealing his Phone...You Badmouthed Drew .... You made me hit drew...You Ruined his 14th Birthday by telling everyone that drew is a pick me,Brat,How much he is lieing... He litterly left Crying that day.. You told milly that he took your diary but you don't even have one..milly hit drew so much that day...I hate you Hailey.....Oh my God Hailey...You are even worse than Drew's Bullying...you are worse than Zoey...