School Fight

Mentions of ED And Blood                                                                   Drews Pov:

*Yawn* "Haaa" I am soo tired.. I don't wanna go to school....I wanna stay homee.but I really do wanna see jake.i want him to stay over today.."AHH IT'S ALREADY 8:30 IM LATE ! " I screamed..                
               *After Getting Ready"        
"Ugh" I don't feel like eating..I looked at myself at the kitchen mirror "Eww Go die!" I exclaimed...I started heading to school. As I was walking I entered the school.. I saw Liam and Henry. " Hey mann....uhm drew are you sick" Liam asked me. "Mhm"I whispered. After a while of Liam bragging about Stacy's Mom and Henry Explaining me How lettuce is better than any other vegetable or fruit.I saw Jake walking towards us With a grumpy look. "Hi j-jake" I said While Coughing Then Jake Grabbed my hand really tight and dragged me towards the bathroom. He locked us in a bathroom stall and then pinned me to the wall then he grabbed my throat and started choking me. I was crying.i started coughing intensely..                                        

Jakes Pov:

When I Grabbed Drew's Neck and started choking him i was like so happy to get my revenge.he was all coughing and crying. It was so satisfying to watch. Then he started "W-why a-are *Cough* y-you d-d-doing this"... Then I said "I don't know maybe IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SENT THE AUDIO!" He looked down at his throat where I was choking him. "P-please let m-me g-go I c-cant breath". I somehow felt bad for a moment.but I ignored that feeling.i let go of him. He was breathing so heavily. "I w-want to go h-home..." He whispered to himself. "Ms U-up tight's d-dog!..." He yelled at me.After I heard it I grabbed his wrist and tried to break it. He then said "sorry" multiple times while crying  Then he passed out from the pain.i let go of his arm and then made him sit on the bathroom floor and locked him from the outside.

Creators note

Hey peeps enjoy part one I will work on part two real soon