I'm not Comfortable jake

3rd Person POV-

Drew came home after school. He Got into the shower. After He changed his clothes and immediately started studying.He had alot of assignments and homework.he was feeling a bit stressed throughout the day.He was thinking about him and Jake before the argument.
He felt Like a Bad person. He felt a bit wrong about himself.He went to his Closet. He then took out the jake Plushie. And then threw it on the bed. And then drew snuggles up to the Plushie. Hugging it tight.Drew Sneezed a couple times then he felt a bit sick.he got up and brought his books to his bed and started studying again..Tears dropping..the upsetted drew didn't feel any better.. As one drop fell on his book he turned away to his jake Plushie who was behind him..and started to have a break down... He was a bit happy his parents weren't home. Meanwhile turned away to his jake Plushie he turned to notice his kittens Were playing on the floor while his cat was sleeping.. that made drew smile for a moment.. As he felt a bit more sick he went up to put his books on the table and then fell on the bed softly and he put the covers on him and slept..

                            1 hour later

DREW'S POV

*Ring ring* I didn't even look at who was calling.. I just answered the call. It thought it was just a wrong number or something..

  On Call
Drew :*mphh* hello?

Jake:Erm hello drew are you okay?how are you?

Drew's POV:

Omg omg omg it's jake!! What do I do?!??!

On the call

Drew: uh h-hi j-jake c-can we talk l-later?
Jake: erm drew I feel like your avoiding me..
Drew: I'm sorry.. Can we meet up at the park..Our favourite Park..

Jake: I'm surprised you still remember that place ... Well no one's coming there now.. so let's go then?!

Drew: Yeah I'm g-gonna get r-ready..

Jakes POV - I cut the call.i felt a bit sad tho. he tried to avoid me.. is he really that scared of me? I mean I did choke him and tried to break his hand. I must check his wrist if he still has the injury...Oh shoot I got to Go now...!
I reached the park but I didn't see drew..he came late..

                           After Drew reached

"H-hi J-jake" as he said I knew he was not comfortable.."Are you feeling comfortable drew?" I asked. He did not answer.. he instead hugged me and burst out in tears.it made me feel terrible.. I then took him to my house.. He changed his clothes into my clothes... "D-do I l-look good?"  I giggled about how the clothes were a bit big for him. "I think you look cute" as I said in a flirty tone..He immediately Blushed and hid his face.."Let's Watch a movie?" I asked him "Sure!" As he agreed I felt he was getting a bit comfortable with me now. At the kissing part of the movie. I leaned in to have a kiss.. He did too. But then... It turned out to be a hug.. DREW LEANED IN FOR A HUG?!I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA KISS?!... "I'm not comfortable jake"