Manipulated You.

Jakes POV :

I was lying on my bed when Milo (Jakes Lil Brother) came into my room.He said that Lia was here . I rushed to the door and then I saw her. "Hi Jake" She started. "Hi uhm Lia what are you doing here?"  We talked about the voice audio recording. That's when she said "Look Jake it was acctually uhm me,I sent the Recording".  "What?!" At that moment I realised how much I have hurt Drew. He didn't do anything. Ugh I feel so bad. But wait he did manipulate me. As I was thinking "Jake!" Lia yelled out my name."Yeah L-Lia?" "Uh I'm going home bye!" She said as she was walking away to her house. I waved her goodbye. Then I rushed into my room , Locked the door so milo wouldn't come in, And went in my changing room so milo wouldn't hear either. I called Drew . Ugh pick up pick-up PICK UP!!. * Sigh* I will talk to him tomorrow or something. He manipulated you. He manipulated you. He manipulated you. He manipulated you. Those words rang in my head. No I'm not going to apologise it was his fault.All His FAULT!.let's just go to sleep.

Drew's POV

I was on my bed with bandages. I was feeling like I should die.my cat was sleeping beside me. I was hugging my jake Plushie that I made.my pillows were
soaked in tears.
I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I didn't eat the whole day. I suddenly thought that if I would die who would care for me ?.... I mean no one would since jake is hitting me,mum doesn't care and dad hates me.now Liam and Henry after hearing the incident they won't talk to me. Zoey is cheating on me . I don't know about Lia but I'm sure she would hate me too!. I burst into tears while thinking about it.  I was all Shaking. Oh please drew why are you so scared to die?!. go on kill yourself. "I'm sorry jake I  MANIPULATED YOU.."