Don't Hit me...

Drew's POV

As I went to the reception centre the lady they called my Father .he Genuinely HATES me. Yes,My Father hates me Ever since I was born. I knew that I won't go home. Only if it was my mum she would let me go home. My mum Never Cared for me.But still she doesn't care if I stay home or study at school.So as I was saying My Father said "no" to me going home.I sighed."Sorry" The reception lady said. "It's okay" As I said I walked away.I passed By the music club. When I looked at the them through the Door Glass.I saw Jake. I immediately Ran off. Obviously I was scared. I did not want to get hurt again. But I did not realise he saw me.

SCHOOL SPEAKER 🔊 - DREW ******'S PLEASE COME TO THE RECEPTION CENTER.

Drew's POV

As I heard the speaker I went back to the reception centre and then the same lady told me I am now allowed to go home. Well Apparently My mother Told My Father That I should come home since I am probably causing trouble in school. I felt like she is doubting me. I walked home.It was very cold outside. When I got home my father again grabbed my wrist tight where jake grabbed it.He pulled me inside."Ahhh Dad please it hurts don't hold it there!!!" I yelled. "DO NOT YELL BRAT !"
He grabbed my neck from the backside and started bang my head against the wall. My forehead was covered in blood. I was screaming for help.But no one listened to me. "L-L-LET G-GO OF M-ME!" I tried to fight back but then he held my wrist and took me to my room and threw me on the carpet. He went out and locked me in there alone. I guess that's better than being hit..

I mumbled "Don't Hit Me"