Winner

I woke up early on Sunday excited for the GP. The qualifying went great yesterday. Charles is starting in P3 and Pierre is starting in 6th. It felt fantastic to be back to supporting Charles.

"Good morning" Charles said as I walked into the hotel's restaurant. For the first time this weekend he wasn't with Julia. "Big day huh?" I said sitting in front of him. "Yeah, but I've got a good feeling" He told me eating his breakfast.

"You've done fantastic this weekend, you have a chance at winning" I said and secretly took some of his breakfast. "Hey!" He exclaimed slapping my hand away from his plate while laughing.

"You wanna know something?" He asked me, I nodded in response. "I always perform better when you're here, it's like I have to impress you" He told me. "I don't want add extra pressure on to you" I replied. "No it's not like that, i just, I don't know, I just get a boost when I know you're watching" Charles admitted. "You're sweet" I said hugging him on my way over to the breakfast buffet.

___________________________________

Me and Julia stood in the paddock talking, while we were waiting for the race to begin. Charles came into the paddock as he was about to go in the car. Julia went over to him and hugged him. Once he was in the car and had his helmet on she kissed the top of his helmet.

I stood behind them and Charles gave me a smile with his eyes, I smiled back. Thats how we said good luck.

Charles drove out of the paddock and me and Julia went into the back of the paddock, where we each got a set of headphones.
"I like to think that the kiss on the helmet gives him good luck" Julia told me smiling. "I do it before every race" she remarked.
"I really hope Charles and her stay together, she's so sweet" I thought to myself.

"Push Charles push" Charles' engineer said over the radio. I was absolutely shitting bricks as I watched the race.
Julia quite literally had to leave for a second because it was so stressful.
Before I knew it Charles passed Lewis and he was in the lead. Everyone cheered but I stood looking at the tv concentrated. "Come on Charles" I whispered.

And then the checkered flag was waved. He won it. He fucking won. I stood in absolute shock with tears in my eyes. I had never been prouder.

Everyone ran out to the track and they were all cheering. When Charles came out Julia was sobbing. This was his first ever win in f1. Julia kissed him what felt like a thousand times even though he hadn't even taken of his helmet. The press loved it.

Charles came over to me. I pulled up his visor. When I saw the tears in his eyes I gave up on holding mine in. "You fucking did it" I whispered barely getting the words out. Charles took his hands around my face and wiped my tears away. "All because of you" He told me and hugged me.

In that moment it was just the two of us in the room. Even though there were thousands of fans watching from around the world, even though there was hundreds of interviewers, it was only him and me.

We pulled away and he went over to his engineers, who lifted him up while cheering. I just stood there in complete awe. I looked over at Julia. She was still crying. I went over to her and hugged her while we watched Charles.

"Congrats!" Pierre yelled as he ran over to Charles. They hugged and Pierre faced me.

"I'm disappointed you didn't celebrate for me" Pierre joked giving me a fake disappointed look. "Oh I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate the dnf" I teased. "Oh she's sassy today" Pierre joked looking at Charles and Julia.
"She's mad she can't go out with us" Charles loudly whispered. "Why can't you? Pierre asked me.
"My plane leaves tomorrow morning" I answered. "And?" Pierre said. I rolled my eyes at his response. "

"Come on Amelia, this is my first win, let's celebrate like we used to" Charles pleaded. "You have to promise me one thing, you have to do the rumble" I told him smiling. "I completely forgot about that but I guess it's a tradition" He said agreeing to my offer. "What's the rumble?" Julia asked us. "You'll see" Pierre told her.

"Rumble! Rumble! Rumble!" Everyone cheered while Charles stood on a table. "Okay, okay" He said laughing. We always did this when Charles won a race. It became a tradition when Charles won his first ever race in f3. The music was blaring through the speakers, and we were all looking at Charles. The bartender came with 5 shots and then it was time for the rumble.

Charles took all 5 five shots and spun around five times. The music was stopped and we all got ready. "Five, Four, Three, Two, ONE!!!" Charles counted down and we all shouted with him. As soon as we shouted the number one, the music started again. And then the best part of the rumble, Charles jumped into crowd were we all lifted him up. "CHARLES, CHARLES, CHARLES!!" We all chanted. Charles had the biggest smile on his face and you could tell he was enjoying it. We lifted him up for a couple of minutes and then he was put down.

"Wanna dance?" Pierre asked me after the rumble. "You owe me after that comment earlier" He said taking my hand. "Sure" I smiled at him.

We danced for a bit before he stopped me. He looked into my eyes. He took his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Amelia" He muttered. "Pierre" I replied smiling. He kept looking at my lips and I could feel the warmth rise in my face. Pierre lifted my chin with his hand and tried to kiss me, but I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry I thought" Pierre immediately apologized. "No no don't apologize I don't know why I" I trembled not knowing what to say. "I'm so sorry Pierre I'm just, I don't know" I apologized and walked away. I had to get away from the party. I felt so bad for Pierre, I guess I had let him on. I don't even know why I pulled away. He's sweet, funny and overall a great guy. Fuck I thought as I left the party.
I don't know what's  going on with me.

                                   F1 gossip article
1 September 2019
Today Charles Leclerc won his first ever Grand Prix. He was celebrated heavily celebrated and fans noticed that Charles was celebrated with two special girls. The first one Charles went over to is his girlfriend Julia. In pictures that the press took we can see Julia kissing Charles' helmet. Cute right?
Well even cuter is when Charles rushed over to his long time friend Amelia. We know she has supported Charles through his whole career. Charles and Amelia shed a few tears while looking at each other. Charles lovingly held Amelias face and wiped her tears away. On videos we can see them saying something to each other which clearly makes them emotional. What do you think do said to each other? And do you think that they might be more than friends?

___________________________________

A chapter this early I don't know what going on with me ahaha
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, you guys might be lucky and get another chapter today but I can't promise anything.

(The article isn't going to be mentioned directly in the story again but it's just to give a perspective from the outside world!!)