Ferrari

My phone constantly dinged. I already knew why. Charles got signed with Ferrari. I couldn't be happier for him. He completely deserves it, his talent deserves to be recognized.
I did feel a bit sad though. Charles was in Italy right now so I couldn't be there to congratulate him. But Julia, his girlfriend, was with him so I was sure he was being celebrated.
I always had a feeling that Charles would become something big but now it was a reality, and it felt surreal. He's going to win Grand Prix' and be on the podium. Luckily I'm seeing him again in a couple of months.
I'm going on a school trip to Belgium and I'm staying there for the Belgian GP.
__________________________________

"There she is!" Charles yelled smiling as I arrived at the track. "Heyy" I said hugging Charles.
"How was the school thing?" Charles asked me. "Boring" I answered. "Typical" Charles replied slightly laughing.

He guided me over to a more private place where Julia and Pierre stood.
"Nice to finally meet you" I told Julia and hugged her. "You too, I have heard a lot about you" She said hugging me back. "Trust me Charles won't stop talking about you" I replied teasing Charles.

"Long time no see" Pierre said in his French accent while hugging me. "I missed having a partner to help me tease Charles" I joked and Charles jokingly rolled his eyes at me.
Me and Pierre have actually hung out quite a lot in the past. Only a few times alone, but we became quite good friends.
"Well I gotta go" He said giving Charles a quick half hug. "We gotta catch up Amelia!" He shouted while walking away. I gave him a thumbs up in response and laughed to myself.

"We should probably head to the paddock as well" Charles said and followed me and Julia there.

____________________________________

The practice session went well and it seemed like Charles' car really was working great. Me, Julia, Charles and Pierre decided to go out to dinner later that evening.

"Woah looking good Amelia" Pierre said as I walked into the hotel lobby. Behind him stood Charles and Julia. Julia looked drop dead gorgeous, and Charles was kissing her.
Charles looked up at me and I saw his eyes light up. I gave him a quick smile and walked over to Pierre. "You too handsome" I teased.
"Be careful what you say, once you fall in love with me there's no going back" He jokingly said. I slightly punched his shoulder laughing. "Should we head out?" Charles asked coming over to us.

"Amelia do you remember when Charles peeded himself" Pierre randomly said in the restaurant, trying not to laugh. "What" Julia blurted out laughing. I immediately started laughing hysterically.

"Pierre you better not say one more word" Charles told him giving him a killer look.
"Then you tell the story Amelia" Pierre said facing my way.
"Don't." Charles said dead serious. I couldn't hold in my laugh. "Come on it's a fun story" I told him laughing. "I wanna hear the story" Julia pleaded Charles.
"If you tell that story I will tell an just as embarrassing one about you" Charles threatened me.

I thought about it for a second. Me and Charles have always know each other but right now I couldn't think of an overly embarrassing story. "Deal" I said catching Charles off guard. Pierre gave me approving smile.

"It wasn't even that embarrassing, but we were maybe 15, 16?" I started. "Me and Charles were holding a party everyone was there. We got shit faced drunk like REALLY drunk." I laughed for a second before continuing. "So Charles was like completely gone, he had like passed out on a girl while they were making out" I told smiling.
"Oh fuck I forgot about that" Charles replied and laughed with his head in his hands.

"So like I got Charles to a bathroom cause I thought he was going to throw up. But then instead he sat down on the toilet still half asleep. And then he was so gone that he thought he had taken off his pants, but he hadn't" I stopped for a second because I was laughing.

"So, he just" I continued laughing hysterically. "Just say it" Charles said laughing in embarrassment. "He just peed in his pants" I said laughing. I walked over to Charles and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry" I said still laughing uncontrollably. We all laughed for minutes straight.

"It's your turn then Charles" Pierre said referring to my embarrassing story. Charles looked directly into my eyes. "You might need some alcohol because this is going to be embarrassing" He said smiling mischievously. "I genuinely don't know what you're going to say" I told him. It felt like it was only us two in the room. "Buckle up guys" Charles said to Julia and Pierre.

"Okay so Amelia I think you were 15 when this happened. So again me and Amelia were partying. I didn't drink that night, I don't remember why. But Amelia said that she would drink for the both of us. Which of course resulted in her being insanely drunk.
And then Amelia saw this French guy, she was totally obsessed with him,and honestly he was the ugliest guy I have ever seen" Charles told us slightly laughing.
"Wait fuck, no I know what you're gonna say. Charles I hate you so much right now" I said covering my face with my hands.

"So Amelia decides that she is going to hook up with him, because as she said he's the most beautiful guy ever" Charles continued mocking me.

"And of course he wanted to hook up with you, he was wayyy out of your league" Charles said and I smiled to myself at his comment.

"And then when Amelia woke up the next morning.." Charles had to stop because he was laughing so much. "Oh you think your so funny" I said not ready for what he was about to say.

"I told Amelia that she had hooked up with you Pierre" Charles laughed hysterically.
"And you totally bought it. I came up with a whole story and you were so embarrassed" Charles said speaking directly to me.

"You believed him?" Pierre said laughing and put his arm over my shoulder. I covered my face in his shoulder because I was so embarrassed. "Wait that's why you ignored me?" Pierre asked me still laughing. "Yess" I mumbled into his shoulder feeling my face warm up. "And when I told her, that it had just been a normal french guy, she got so mad that she ignored me for weeks" Charles said smiling at me. "I was so mad at you" I told him. "Yeah that was quite clear" Charles said laughing to himself.

"Why didn't you reach out to me again?" Pierre asked me while we were walking out of the restaurant. "I was so embarrassed, I'm sorry" I answered him feeling bad. "No,no don't I understand" He said with his charming smile.
"But seriously Amelia we gotta hang out some time, just us two" He said hugging me goodbye.

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter with some new characters.
ALSO be exited for upcoming chapters because I'm so excited to write them!!

!! Quick question do you guys want long chapters like this or short chapters?