Monaco

Look after you is my song recommendation for this chapter;)
___________________________________

"We're all going to be there cheering you on" I told Charles through the phone. I was getting ready while I spoke to him.

"I hope you know how much it means to me Amelia" Charles replied, causing me to smile. He was already in the paddock, getting ready for the race.

"It's your home race, I could never skip that" I said, brushing my brunette hair. Charles stayed silent, but I could hear him fiddling with his bracelet.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, even though it was a stupid question, of course he was nervous. "Yeah, there's quite a lot of pressure on me, but I'm trying to enjoy the whole thing" Charles answered.

"When are you coming here?" Charles asked breaking the silence. "I don't really know, I'm ready, so just when everyone else is ready" I answered.

"I can pick you up right now, I have a bit of free time before the race" Charles said, and I couldn't help but accept his proposal.

"I've missed you" Charles said, as I walked out of my apartment building. Charles pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around me, but he suddenly pulled me away.

"Amelia.." He said seriously. I immediately looked up at him with worry. "That dress.." He then said, and I looked down at my white dress in confusion.

"What?" I asked him. "It's white, I want everyone to know that your here supporting me, come I'll get you a Ferrari shirt" Charles answered taking my hand, and pulling me with him. I laughed at his stupid comment, as I followed him through the streets of Monaco.

The race track isn't very far from my apartment, so we just walked back to the track.

"Here" Charles said handing me a Ferrari shirt. "Charles it's way too big" I replied as I held up the shirt. "It's the only one I have" He answered.

It nearly covered the whole of my short dress, but it gave me a weird sense of comfort. It smelled of Charles and his signature cologne.

Charles stared me down as I pulled the shirt on. "Stop staring" I said, adjusting the shirt slightly. But Charles' eyes barely even blinked as he continued to look at me, a smile wiped over his lips.

We were standing in his drivers room, the space small and cramped. Charles took a step towards me, my back leaning against the wall.

Charles' face was so close to me now, that our noses were inches away from touching. Charles pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear, his hand brushing against my cheek.

"Can I kiss you?" Charles asked, his green eyes shifting between my eyes and lips. Everything in my body warmed up, as I smiled at him and gave him a nod.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the hair on his neck. He placed his hands on my hips, as he leaned into me.

"Charles!!" Arthur shouted from outside the door, causing us both to jump. We both quickly pulled away, as we looked at each other in panic.

"What's up?" Charles shouted back, as he placed a finger on my lips, shutting me up. He placed me behind the door, hiding me, as he opened it.

"Have you seen Amelia?" Arthur asked Charles. "Uhm, yeah" Charles awkwardly answered. "So where is she?" Arthur asked, I could see his smirk without even looking.

"I think she just went to the restroom" Charles answered. "Oh okay, well if you see her then tell her that we're waiting for her" Arthur said, and I can tell that his smirk has just grown even bigger.