Tangled Fates

Hey guys, let's get back at the story :

Unknown POV:Hell no, why isn't that woman answering my questions? Jun is unconscious, they're alone, and that woman won't be able to save Jun because she's just a woman. Those menacing guys will overpower her in no time, and Jun won't be able to save himself. I specifically warned that idiot Jun not to go there, but it seems like he never listens to me. Not a single day goes by without him getting into trouble. I wonder what he would do without me. Forget everything else and drive faster, man! Your friend's life is in danger. (POV end)

Unknown's heart raced as he sped down the road, filled with anxiety and negative thoughts that consumed his mind. After 15 agonizing minutes, he finally arrived at his destination, only to be shocked and nearly faint at the sight before him. A woman was bravely fighting, despite bleeding profusely, refusing to budge from her position to protect Jun from the men. Suddenly, a man approached Kall from behind, wielding a sharp knife, and stabbed her right in front of Unknown, who screamed in horror.

Kall could no longer continue the fight and lost consciousness. Upon hearing Unknown's scream, Jun started regaining consciousness, though his vision remained blurred due to his drunken state. All he could see was blood and Kall kneeling with blood dripping from her body. It seemed like she was trying to protect Jun.

Meanwhile, the gang members, realizing their initial intention was to rob rather than hurting someone sverely, quickly fled the scene because they had just committed the extremely heinous and despicable act.

Unknown was in a state of utter shock because of witnessing a brutal murder without being able to intervene. The woman who had saved his best friend's life was now lying on her deathbed. He hurriedly approached her, cradling her head in his hands and gently placing it on his lap. As Kall lay in Unknown's arms, her breaths grew increasingly faint, each one becoming a precious and fragile reminder of her dwindling life, which caused Unknown's heart to shrink. He started whispering comforting words into her ear and then lifted her in a bridal-style embrace.

Meanwhile, Jun, barely conscious, sat there clutching his head in immense pain, observing his best friend and his first love together. Seeing his friend carrying Kall in a bridal-style embrace infuriated him. He had never felt anger towards his friend before, but this situation was pushing him over the edge. The sight of the girl he had just fallen in love with now being held by his friend caused Jun's blood to boil. However, his anger turned to shock as he realized that Kall was on the verge of losing her life. He tried recalling what happened earlier but unable to do anything, Jun soon blacked out once again.

In that moment, Unknown took Kall to his car and then returned for his unconscious friend. He lifted Jun and placed him in the car, starting the engine and driving with an intense urgency. Deep within Unknown's heart, Kall had carved out a special place, motivating him to race forward like a wildfire.

As soon as Unknown arrived at the hospital, he admitted Kall and his eyes welled up with tears. Kall had lost a significant amount of blood and required a blood transfusion. Without a second thought, Unknown volunteered to donate his blood, ultimately saving Kall's life.

After 48 hours: 

Both young men sat in the hospital room, their faces pale and worn. They anxiously awaited Kall's recovery, burdened by guilt for her current condition.Finally, Kall regained consciousness, and the first person she saw was a familiar face. Her heart danced with joy at the sight of this unexpected visitor. However, she couldn't help but feel a tinge of sadness, not wanting to meet this person while confined to a hospital bed and feeling unattractive. As she attempted to rise, her weakened state caused her to lose balance, and she instinctively grabbed onto the sleeves of the person's shirt for support. Unfortunately, Unknown's foot slipped on the water that had spilled on the floor, leading to both of them losing their balance. The situation became unintentionally awkward and embarrassing when Unknown fall onto Kall's chest.At that very moment, Jun walked into the room after stepping out to use the restroom, unaware that he wasn't the first person to meet Kall. Upon witnessing Kall and Unknown's current position, he cleared his throat to break the awkwardness, prompting Unknown to swiftly get up from his position. Both of them found themselves blushing slightly from the unexpected encounter.Trying to alleviate the tension, Unknown called Jun over, reassuring him that there was no need to feel awkward around Kall. It wasn't entirely his fault that she had sustained such severe injuries. Kall herself beckoned Jun to come closer, wanting to have a conversation. However, as Jun approached, he too slipped on the same water that had caused the earlier mishap, resulting in his lips unintentionally landing on Kall's. 

In that moment, Kall wished the Earth would open up and provide a hole for her to hide in. She was incredibly embarrassed by the successive chain of awkward situations.

On the other side, both men were overwhelmed with awkwardness and mutually agreed that it would be best to leave the room for the time being. Ashamed and preoccupied with their discomfort, they completely forgot about the water that had caused the initial mishaps. As they began to walk away, fate had a humorous twist in store for them once again. Both men unexpectedly slipped on the water yet again, resulting in a sequence of events that left Kall wide-eyed and astounded.

Comment below if you've figured out who "Unknown" is in the story. I am curious to know if you've guessed it right!

Do follow me guys if you want to hear what happened afterwards......

Show some love to this story by voting it.

And at last !

I FREAKIN' AND FUCKIN' LOVE YOU GUYS......