Eyes still closed

Hey buddies ! Let's get back to story -

After more than 32 hrs, Laker's eyes open slowly only for searching his little sis. He was feeble and his voice was low as turtle. The only mantra he was chanting was Where is Kall?

Everyone's eyes were filled with tears which they were trying hard to not let them down at least not in front of Laker who was continuously cursing himself that he should have done something to save Kall , he was blabbering that he is such a fucker that he wasn't even able save his Kall . Madrid and Martha tried their best to calm Laker down but no one was able to . After 4 to 6 hrs Laker was discharged, Madrid suggested Laker to go home but can anyone push him away from his baby sister. OFCOURSE NOT. So he was added into the waiting list for Kall. More hours kept passing by but there were not any kind of movements in Kall's body. Hope was slowly going down. Finally the last 48 hrs criteria also went by and Kall didn't showed any movement. Martha was crying badly because doctors said that maybe she will never wake up. She was on ventilator till now but now she was going in coma.{I don't know about all this. Maybe both of them are same or maybe there is some difference in ventilator and coma} Everyone heart prayed a miracle. Her real parents were also there. Who were not that much affected as Martha and Madrid. Before shifting her into coma, there was one guy who wasn't her family but was still hella scared for her and praying more than anyone. It was the surgeon who did her surgery. A young man named Fredie was never attached to anyone during all of his surgeries. He saw many beautiful women but still didn't feel attracted. He was also the incharge of shifting Kall. As soon Laker got the news he came running even if he was running slower than sloth. But he had the love for her which made the weak boy to get up from his bed immediately. He ran his hands in her hair still cursing himself and when doctors said him to hurry up all he did was weep uncontrollably. He thought because of him Kall was lying there lifelessly in front of him. He never got the love of siblings and when Kall came in his life, he was blessed. Even if she was a adult her actions made everyone fall for her. Then Fredie and medical staff started shifting and Fredie was also weeping silently. He was so worried because only he knew the real health status of Kall. It was even worse than he told others. Soon Fredie asked every other medical staff to leave to let his tears flow. He took hands of Kall and let the flood come from his eyes. Martha was gone unconscious because of the sudden trauma. Laker's eyes were no less than a river. But Madrid was the one who still hasn't let his eyes flow a single drop but inside he was shattered into pieces. Everyone was just sitting here and there just weeping. When medical staff saw Fredie shedding tears then they also started praying for a miracle because Fredie was like a Angel to them. He helped all of them in any way he could. They never saw Fredie cry over anyone but now the case was different. They always wanted to pay back but he never let them. Now they can only pay him back by praying for poor girl. maybe it was love at first sight for Fredie.

Stay Tuned to see what happens next. Will the prayers get listened or this will be end of the story of Kall's life.

Will God listen to the tears which are only flowing for a single soul.

Don't be disappointed. I know this is a short chapter but I will write next one big. Another big or maybe main character is going to be introduced to u guys in upcoming 3 to 4 parts.

I will come back soon so please follow to keep urself updated. Also u can vote my story or can comment how it feels to read this story or any faults and anything u want to say to me. And at last

                                                                        I LOVE YOU GUYS !