The training

Hey mates !

Your author is back with another part , well I thought and thought about it but you know what I gained 10 views , can anyone believe it , Really! I can't,
Let's move back to story ,

So, When I saw dad taking me to a big field I instantly got to know that on which thing I have putted my feets on .
There were four men exactly one thinks when thinking about mafia .
So giant and so dead looking , fear was dripping from their faces. I think Dad read my mind and said don't get feared with them, they're just a glance let's see who is your real trainer

 I think Dad read my mind and said don't get feared with them, they're just a glance let's see who is your real trainer

And then a extreme handsome guy with everything perfect in him, came to me and bowed. That's the power of me 😂.
Dad said to guy, '' Listen , Laker now I give you all the responsibilities of my heartbeat. You have to give your best to make her more than me. Don't forget once she's able to win me and you, that's the day when I will give you the hands of the girl you have always wanted. So BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU''
And then he just left. I asker Laker about the girl and he told me that he loves the daughter of a friend of dad and only once dad will say to his friend he will surely give the hands of the girl in his. Wow , so romantic .
But I swear He was literally a maths teacher, even if I'd crack jokes, he didn't even smiled to make me feel good. So handsome but so cold.
Now my training had started , I was in a car with guns in my hand and Laker beside me giving tips on how to do. Worst part was on the other side was one of the 4 men and Laker told me that they're best mens of Dad. Shit! I was nervous as hell and on the other hand the other guy didn't showed any emotion which meant that I was not going to get any mercy from him. I focused and then tried to calm myself down. Then I started my car , Laker just beside me telling I am trained by him , the bestest man of Dad and he is sure I can easily win that guy. Well I turned him down because the guy kept attacking me, I freaked out and even left the car's steering wheel, it was good that Laker was beside me otherwise god knew what could have happened to me.
When dad got the news , he was acting like he was so chilled and said , ' I am sorry baby, If I cared about right now then I won't be able to make you someone one day I'll feel proud of.' He was sobbing silently because my elbow was scratched. All I wanted to do now was to hug him and I did. And when mommy got to know about it she was literally crying like a baby. I loved them a lot. Days keep going, after 8 days I was finally able to win that 4 members slowly but now today they're in groups and I am alone. Oh Goodness, again I was nervous but handled it calmly and was able to crash 3 of them while 1 again started following me and in the end, all of them were following me , so it was time for me to lose the game and I did lost in that one. The next few days were rock on head, because the day after I had won the group the number of mens was constantly increasing and at last I won them all.
Looked like I was getting good and I was proud of it but the proud soon shattered when Laker was in opposite of me. I lost again and again from Laker and after 5 freaking days and 38 freakin fights between me and Laker, I was finally able to win him. He didn't showed any mercy nor did I . His whole hand was injured and I felt guilty but he was this much happy that he literally hugged me and said, ' Now you showed me, who have taught you' , So self confidence 😏 .
Now my next one opponent was my DAD. He was best in every skills of mafias. Laker was himself taught by Dad.

Do follow and vote to know what happens between fights of Kall and Her dad .
Guys tell me about your opinion of this story through commenting👍

And it's Biggest of all chapters .
Shower some love guys 😭😭😭
So that your author can get that someone is watching her .

Bye for today
But I promise I'll manage to post regularly
💕