𝒟𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

Hi , Myself Kall . A successful businesswoman of United States of America .Lets dig in my story:

It was an beautiful evening , the sun dawning and the airport shining , when I landed in France. I was uneasy at first but later became comfy. As I was stepping in airport, a woman with a man her age came forward and offered me to shake hands. I was confused but they said, "They take people to visit the best places in this city and  they were offering me their service." I said "Yeah lets go" because later or sooner I had to find one service like this. Well I always have a feeling that during travelling you should maintain safety as much as you can so I removed my jewelry, kept them in purse and sat back to enjoy the ride. After 2 hours of continue riding , the car's tires screech and we came at a desolated beach . Well it was 8 pm and I thought that maybe its late night that's why the place is silent. But the water distracted me and make me go towards it . I was enjoying it , all the tiredness from travelling was going slowly when the woman snatched the purse from me and the man started his car , she sat inside and I thought they were going but they came back and the lady stabbed me on the right shoulder saying "It was my fear of going police station made me stab you and you aren't going to die from this injury. But you were a good guest ,Salut Madamoiselle" And left me alone with my injury. Fuck, it was hurting like hell. Now I was left with nothing , no phone, no money all my safety was now in my ass🙁. I was in a mess but I thought maybe I can go to the city but I was so wrong because the blood was flowing uncontrollably and my body was giving up slowly. But I chose to run and I was running with all my might but it was way too much pressure for my injured body, and the last thing I remembered is that I fell on ground hard.

I wake up lying on the sand, water tides hitting my body , my whole body was wet and the shoulder was still in extreme pain. The sand beneath was red like ripped tomato. Now I didn't had any energy left to get up and run again. I was like a lifeless body lying on sand. Those bitches purposely took me to the deserted area of beach so no one can ever find me. As expected no one came and I was still lying but seemed like the wound had healed itself because the pain was less than before but my stomach was growling loudly because it was more than 19 hours since I am lying here. The water of sea was ultra salty , if I didn't died from wound than I will surely die from hunger. I came here to set the roots of my company here too, my production team will also come after few months but as a CEO I have to set myself up everything, but oppositely I was lying on the sand. Soon it was night and still no sign of any person. Those assholes , I swear if I am ever gonna meet them I will beat the shit out of them. I was praying that please god send someone to help me out otherwise I am gonna come to you in less than next 24 hours. Seemed like the God was in good mood and a black super luxury car along with a big truck and some black cars came, seems like someone rich was having a drive out or whatever. But again I snapped that I was still a little far from them and I wasn't able to speak louder. Then still the hope was 1%.

What will happen to Kallerine ? Will she get the help or will she die lying there?

Do Follow me to get updated of this story , shower me with your love.

Don't worry , your author will make sure that you won't regret clicking this channel.

Lobe you all, Meet you soon!😘