My first mission

I was quite and Reop was barking continuously and eventually trying to touch me inappropriately. I was thinking how to get out of here and my mind came with a idea that was indeed amazing.

Me- Baby, untie my hands I really want to roam my hands on you.

He was stunned as rock and in another minute my hands were free. He was a dumb, pervert ass which can easily be trapped especially by women. Such a womanizer he was.

As soon as my hands were free I started taking off his shirt and he thought I was really going to  touch his filthy body. I took off his shirt and as soon he closed his eyes in his own imagination, I did my work and the rope I was tied with was now tying his whole hands. The situation changed into seconds now he was on his knees, half naked, head hung low and weeping. I was trained in these after all. I called Laker and he was still on the venue searching for me like a mad dog. His voice was feeble like he cried for hours, He was sobbing and continuously saying I am unable to save my baby, my child, my little bébé. He wasn't stopping so I hung up the call and now I had to take Reopfred with me and reach my own home and put this shit in the basement and then handle Laker. He was in really bad situation right now. So I took out his car's keys and took him to my home and then basement. Now I went to venue and saw Laker curled up in his body, shivering because of cold and breathing really heavy. He was miserable. So I did what I thought was right. I went and hugged him really tight and he was shocked but also hugged me tight and not letting me go. I pulled out after 5 minutes. Then he told me how he was searching for me all over the venue but I was nowhere to be found. I then told him the whole story and how Reopfred is in my basement. Laker was worried as hell for me. He never left the place in hope that maybe I will come back myself. But then I took Laker and keys with me and went to my own house. I got home and after getting freshened up I went straight to basement.

MAYBE TRIGGERING OR MATURE CONTENT FOR SENSITIVE READERS!

READ ON YOUR RISK, CONFIRM YOURSELF FIRST THEN CONTINUE ON NEXT PART-

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN WITH REOPFRED

DO FOLLOW AND VOTE SWEETIES!

MAYBE I WILL UPLOAD AFTER 1 OR 2 MONTHS.

LETS SEE IF I CAN upload BEFORE OR AFTER.