Chapter 28

"I want to talk about something."

Everyone in the living room observed Gabriele's swollen eyes and red face due to crying.

The whole room was silent and the tension in the air was thick.

The whole time, Gab was thinking if he should tell them everything or start another topic.

Giovanni rubbed his brother, Gab's hand silently giving him the courage.

If now, then never.

Giovanni's POV

If now, then never.

I don't know if I should tell them about everything.

Even thinking about it brings tears to my eyes and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Shh...It's alright, brother. We are here! We love you so much!" Giovanni comforted me with concern in his voice.

I turned to him and looked down because I was ashamed to look into his eyes.

I don't know what I should do.

I will cut my ha-

"Hey! Eyes up here brother! Don't overthink. Come on!" Giovanni interrupted my overthinking.

I slowly looked up at Giovanni and his eyes held concern for me.

Will they change if I tell them everything?

Will they hate me?

Will they throw me out of the family?

I flinched when I felt my sister hug me from the back.

She kept her chin on my shoulder while hugging me.

They love me so much.

I am so stupid.

So so stupid.

But-

"We've got you brother. I don't want to see you all sad because of anything. We want you to laugh freely and happily."

Isa comforted me with her words ad Giovanni comforted me with the rubs on my hand.

"Thank you, baby," I whispered because of my sore throat.

I looked up at Giovanni and he gave me a reassuring nod, silently telling me that they are with me and it will go alright.

They are with me.

Everything will be alright.

I felt Bambina release me from the hug and then a kiss on the back of my head.

I got up and then put my legs down on the floor to get some cold effect on my shivering legs.

I took the water from the table and chugged it down slowly feeling the coolness of the water taking away my little bit of nervousness.

I looked at my family members from the corner of my eyes to see them looking at me with love, worry, care, concern, and every god-damn positive thing in this world.

I finished the water and then cleared my throat while wiping my tears.

I will tell them.