Man-Kisser

A/N:

I missed my fucking flight to Miami, so I wrote a new chapter as I wait here for 7 hours until the next one.

Thugging it out in delta sky club ‼️🤞🤞

Also I'm going to be in the same city as my glorious king Lionel Messi (I'm breathing his air technically. It counts as in indirect kiss. So I technically am going to kiss Messi once I get to Miami)

XXX

╒══════════════════╕
"I mean, why do you think he has so
much stamina? It's because
he's always fucking dudes"
╘══════════════════╛

╒══════════════════╕"I mean, why do you think he has so much stamina? It's because he's always fucking dudes"╘══════════════════╛

(Guys. Hear me on on Raichi...)

Warnings:
Language + F-slurs.
Don't cancel me guys I'm trying to make this as canon as possible 🥺🥺🥺

(No but fr. Y'all gotta remember these guys are highscool boys. A few slurs were gonna get said eventually)

XXX

"I can't do... another lap~" you breathed out weakly, bringing the bottom of your shirt up to whipe the sweat from your forehead.

"Cmon Y/N...we've only got six more to go..." Isagi spoke with attempted encouragement, though his exhaustion was clearly evident as he too exhaled sharply to try and catch his breath.

It was currently around 3 in the afternoon. You had finished lunch and had a cooldown stretching hour, before jumping right back into the intense training schedule Ego had devised.

Two O'clock to 3 was strictly endurance.

Which meant running.

Lots...and lots of running.

You had to run 100 laps around the full sized field within the duration of the hour, with only 2 minutes allowed for a break time in total.

You had been good for the first sixty-five laps, but then you could feel an immense fatigue setting in.

Isagi ran by your side, which is most likely the only reason you were able to push to ninety-four laps.

But now the pure exhaustion you felt began making itself more present than ever,

In between the extreme weight training this morning, and the speed drills, you felt as if your legs were going to collapse.