A mindless slave to soccer

╒══════════════════╕
And that is precisely what you will do.
Push and push until you break.
╘══════════════════╛

-WARNINGS: Language (The usual + a censored slur) , Potentially triggering memories-

XXX

"Psst Isagi"

"Isagiiiiiii"

The tired male squinted his eyes, blinking simultaneously to try and adjust his vision to the light as you hover over him expectantly.

Sitting up, he yawned loudly, stretching out his arms.

"Morning Isagi." you spoke with a certain about of mischievous intention lacing your voice.

"Good morning Y/N, did I sleep in?"

"Yeah, the whole team is about done with breakfast right now."

He cocked a brow, "Did you eat?"

"No I woke up late as well, I just finished changing."

"Thanks for waking me up..."

You sent him a smile, "It's no biggie, though I do think it's kind of shitty that no one else woke us up."

"I agree.", he scanned the room, "I do think it's a bit strange that Bachira didn't wake us at least..."

You snickered, standing up straight, "Knowing him, he probably forgot."

"Ha, that's true.", Isagi rose to his feet as well, stretching once again.

His sweatshirt rose a little, and upon noticing this, you couldn't help but peak a little.

You frowned, "Literally everyone here has a six-pack except me."

Isagis's face was slightly reddened as he saw you staring at his abdomen, "I- That's nothing to be ashamed about."

"I'm not 'ashamed'. Just a little annoyed is all."

Isagi chuckled, "With the way Ego has us working out, you should have one in another week."

"That man is a psychopath."

"Yeah...he's definitely odd."

"Oh, speaking of Ego...I almost forgot we had that game today."

"Against team X right?"

You nodded, before stepping to the door, "I'll wait for you outside."

Thanking you briefly, Isagi watched as you stepped out. The newfound silence caused him to instantly notice how warm his face had gotten.