The plan

Nobody's POV

"The-the wh-what?! spluttered Tonks and Lupin, Mad-eye on the other hand didn't look surprised at all.
"Do you know about me? " ignoring them Lottie turned to Mad-eye.
"Yeah. Molly mentioned you to me. "
" So what do you know about me?
" Charlotte Weasley known as Charlie or Lottie, named dangerous by Dumbledore who later on changed his mind, triplet to the Weasley twins and-" Mad-eye was about to continue when Lottie coughed loudly.
"They don't know yet?"
" I'm planning on surprising them in the morning." She grinned mischievously at our confused looks.
" Wow." muttered Tonks
"Whats your name ?"she turned to Lupin.
"I'm Remus Lupin, also known as Moony and I'm a werewolf."
" Cool!"
" And I'm Tonks."
"Tonks?!"
"Well my real name is Nymphadora,but I hate being called that so just call me Tonks it's my surname, well actually previous surname now it's Lupin."
" You guys are married? Cool! I wish it was earlier so I could attend,I really love weddings. "
"Vee are getting married soon too." Fleur told Lottie.
"Really?! Can I attend? "
"O' course, eet vould bee a pleasoore" Fleur purred.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After everybody had arrived and everybody introduced themselves to Lottie,the meeting began.
" So before we start properly I will explain Lotta the situation. "
" A few decades ago there was a boy, his name was Tom Marvalo Riddle. No one suspected that over time he would become the most powerful dark wizard of the century. When he became more obsessed with the dark arts he changed his name to V-"
" I know, I know, Voldimort I heard it a thousand times! "
"Voldemort. Not Voldimort. "
" Oh...erm. I-"
Mad-eye continued explaining,once he finished Lottie said " Well I don't know how to explain this but well this just sounds like an unfinished fairy tale to me."
" Oh well once we rescue Potter he can tell you everything from his point of view. "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lottie's POV

POP

A man dressed in messy clothes apparated into the room "Sorry I'm late"
" Sit down Fletcher."growled Mad-eye.
The man sat down on the edge of the table looking slightly confused ,and maybe even Confounded?
Fred and George scooted over torwards the man. I followed them.
"Hi Dung" said George
"Lottie this is Mundungus Fletcher" said Fred gesturing at the man.
"Hi Mundungus, I'm C-"I was cut off by Mad-eye.
" We need a plan of how to get Harry safely here, any new ideas?
Mundungus raised his hand " Polyjuice"
Everybody staref at Dung. I knew what polyjuice was but if I understood correctly that if someone looks like Harry Potter than they are highly likely to get killed. Where people willing to risk their lives?
At the same time Ginny and Hermione said" Harry will never agree"
" It's the best we've got. "
Mad-eye continued discussing stuff. I turned to Mundungus who had just said" Who the heck are you?"
"Our sister"My brothers continued explaining to Mundungus while I sunk deep into thought.