Charlotte Weasley

I don't really have a proper plan but I kinda know what happens next.

No one's POV

"So your name is Charlotte? " Charlie broke the silence
"It's Charlie" she said then added hastily "I mean I prefer being called Charlie but you can call me Lottie if it's too confusing. But never call me Charlotte. " she shot Molly an angry look.
"So you know our names? " asked Ron. "Do you know who's who? "
"Well Fleur is the one who has long silver hair so I guess that's you" she said gesturing torwards Fleur, then turning her head towards Bill" You're sitting next to her and you have long hair so I suppose you're Bill"
"Well,Sherlock." Hermione muttered sarcastically.
"Oh and you know who Sherlock is so I suppose you're Hermione. "
"Who is Sherlock? " Ginny asked
"You're the only girl Weasley in the room who I don't know so you must be Georgia...no wait.I mean Ginny!" continued Lottie. " Sherlock is a Muggle series, he is a detective ." she added. Then she looked at Charlie and Ron and paused. "Well you're the same height" she muttred before continuing "Well Charlie works dragons and you've got burns on your hands and you were the most shocked when I said my name is Charlie so you're Charlie and you're Ron" she said nodding at them. Then she looked at her twins.

George's POV

Lottie (or Charlie) looked at us. I knew how she was feeling: it was like test.I knew Hermione was wishing her to fail it, for some reason she immediately disliked the girl. Charlotte walked up to us she looked at me then at Fred and back at me. She raised her eyebrows at me, I decided to copy her. She looked at me and spoke:
" This one's George," she turned to Fred " Sooo you're.. er ,Frank? uh, I mean Fred!"
We beamed at her and hugged her.
"It was a totally random guess!" She mumbled.
"Well done , you past test number one." I joked
"Oh, perrlease" she said.
"Is she going to sleep in my room?" asked Ginny.
Mom shook her head and led us all upstairs. She walked into our room. She nodded torwards dad. Dad walked up to our closet and pushed it to the side. Behind it was a door. Mom opened the door and led us into a tiny room with a bed and wardrobe and a small staircase leading downstairs. There was another door ,Mom opened the door there it lead into Ginny's room.
"I don't remember any door here," said Ginny.
"We made it invisible "said mom.
"So what should we do?" asked Lottie rubbing her hands together and grinning evilly.