Incorrect Quotes

___________________

Ace: Well, if you're not at least a little bit gay for your friends, then what kind of friend are you?

Y/N, from the other room: Let go of the Blueberry, little Peach!

____________________

Y/N: Unfortunately, due to several experiences in my youth, I cannot just 'walk up and join a circle of people talking', but it does sound lovely, thank you.

Vil: ...

____________________

Yuu: You can take away my rights, but can you take away my lefts?

Y/N: Probably.

Epel: Yes, your left arm and leg.

____________________

Grim: It's not like I try to blow things up, exactly. It just sort of happens. You've got to admit though, fire is fascinating.

Jack: Grim, Ramshackle is LITERALLY on fire.

____________________

Epel: Hello friends!

Vil and Rook, inside Ramshackle lounge: ...

Epel: You might be wondering why I’m taped to the ceiling.

____________________

Yuu: Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way.

____________________

Rook: Arson? Oh, you mean "crime brûlée".

Yuu: Enough with the fancy words! Star Apple is trying to set Pomefiore on fire!

Epel, laughing in the background: Am I cute now, Vil?!
____________________

Lilia: When I see initials carved into a tree with a heart I think it’s so romantic. Two lovers on a date... one of them carrying a knife for some reason.

____________________

Sebek: I’ll be famous one day, but for now I’m stuck in this house with a bunch of morons.

Ace and Deuce, currently hanging upside: Hey!

____________________

Deuce: People always shoot down my ideas and I’m sick of it. Two sentences in and everyone’s always shouting “what the fuck? that’s illegal!” and “you can’t do that!”. Like, c'mon, let me talk!

____________________

Ruggie: You can de-escalate literally any situation by asking ‘are we about to kiss?’

Jack: Doesn't work with getting out of speeding tickets, though.

____________________

Yuu: I've already sent good vibes your way… they’re coming. There’s nothing you can do to stop them.

Idia: ...This is the most threatening way I’ve ever been cheered up.

____________________

Ace: I can’t believe you live nearby, and you won’t let anyone crash at your place.

Y/N: You people already know too much about me.

Deuce: I know exactly three facts about you, and one of them is that you won’t let any of us crash at your place.

____________________

Riddle: Let me show you a photo from last night that really upset me.

Deuce: To be fair, Ace bet 50 cents I couldn't drink all that shampoo.