☆Part 7 | Little Fish☆

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good job today, Little Isuma. You're doing much better speaking properly now. Try not to speak with the accent you picked up from Faelen." Selakiir closed the large book that was sat on the table infront of him. Their lesson had lasted for most of the day, so it was approaching late afternoon now.

"Thank you, Sela. I will do my best ta'- Ahem. Not to." The child nodded towards the blue haired elf infront of them and stood from their seat. They quickly strode over to the large doors of the library and left the suffocating room.

The child's foot steps became more and more aggressive the farther they got from the library. The fact that the two elves were telling them to speak properly irritated them.

"Speak properly? How is having an accent considered not speakin' properly? It don't make any lick of sense!" The child's voice got progressively louder as they made their way back to their room. A frown was evident on their face and their arms were crossed and they went down the long halls.

"Honestly.. It's so much easier ta' talk with mah accent. They dunno nothin'.." They clicked their tongue as they made it back to their room. Their door opened and loudly closed behind then.

"Haa.. Maybe'll exercise with Uncle' Byr." They sighed and moved to their closet. Rummaging through their clothes, they pulled out light clothing that held a multi-green and blue pattern.

"This'll do. Ah- but would it even fit mah body anymore? Ah grew again an' it ain't even mah size.." The child stretched the clothing abit as they looked at it. Their accent continued to worsen by the sentence. It was natural to them since they traveled and stayed in many places with thick accents.

"Ah- 'Is stretchy.. It'll work." They nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Now.. Where's Uncle' Byr?" The child walked to the outer floor where the access to the Dragon Guard dorms was the easiest. They walked to the one Hubyr usually stayed in and knocked on the door.

"..Guess he ain't home at ta' moment. Brother Ikarus might be able ta' help me with mah exercises." They turned around and walked back to the Central Tree. The child went up to the highest floor where Ikarus usually was when Hubyr was absent.
.
.
.
.
They were panting once they reached the top of the stairs. They leaned against the wall for a brief moment before going to look for Ikarus.

Their hand traced the walls of the top floor. The wood was lined with (f/c) that glowed and pulsed as though it had a heartbeat. Their fingers carefully traced that mesmerizing glow before a familiar face caught their attention.

"Brother Ikarus-" The child started but stopped when the young dragon jumped in surprised and quickly rushed over to them. He looked somewhat worried and terrified as soon as he heard their voice.

"Haa.. Sorry if I startled you, Little Ika. But what're you doing up here?" The young dragon spoke quietly and glanced towards the door he was infront of warily.

"Mm.. If ya are too busy, it can wait til later." They said and looked towards the door. It had the most (f/c) lines than the walls in one place, as though the lining had started growing from there.