♡Chapter 25 | Overblot♡

This is gonna be a pretty long chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The Queen of Hearts's rule 249:
'Flamingo caretakers are to don pink attire.'
It was supposed to be your turn to feed the flamingos today. Why aren't you wearing pink?" Riddle asked a Heartslabyul boy with bright yellow hair and brown roots.

"I'm sorry, Housewarden. My pink clothes were in the laundry... Please, sir, not the collar!" The boy apologized, lowering his head.

"This is your second rule violation. I cannot forgive a repeated offense. Off With Your Head!" Riddle shouted his signature spell, a collar clamping around the boys neck.

"Gaaaaaah!" The boy grabbed the collar that was now tightly secured around his neck.

"Write me a 5,000-word apology and weed the garden for one week, and I'll remove it." Riddle instructed.

"Sob... But..."

"Do you think I enjoy having to do this?! You're the one who broke the rules! As much as I would like to, I cannot ignore these infractions. It's for your own sake. Understood? Trey? Cater? Remove him from the premises." The short housewarden continued to excuse his behavior as he ordered the two juniors.

"...Yes, Housewarden." The two obeyed begrudgingly.

*Drip*
*Drip*
*Drip*

...

"....." Trey returned the cook book he'd borrowed from the library, not noticing three collared students coming up behind him.

"Hello, Trey." Deuce said, startling the bespectacled junior.

"You five!" Trey noticed the 'Yun' duo a bit further back. Yuu waved at him, smiling brightly, while Y/N, on the other hand, glared at him.

"We figured that if we waited at the library, you'd show up to return your tart cookbook eventually." Deuce explained the groups collective train of thought.

"We still got a problem with the way Housewarden Riddle is handling all of this." Ace frowned, folding his arms. Yuu was a bit confused about why the group wouldn't let him near Melon, but shrugged it off.

"Yeah, I thought you might say that." Trey sighed, rubbing the side of his head. The first years were all obviously upset with him, and it didn't seem like he'd be able to get away.

"Come clean with us. What's your take on Riddle? Is it true you've been pandering to him since the two of you were kids?" Ace asked, wanting to confirm Chenyas words from before.

"What?! Who told you that?" Trey fixed his glasses. The fact Ace knew that seemed to upset him, for some reason.

"A guy who called himself Chenya." Deuce answered the junior. Yuu sighed as he rested his chin in his palm. He wanted to talk to the junior too. Y/N pat the boy on the head, ruffled the top of his hair.