Higher than the clouds - 16 (smut)

(S) - (At their/Scara's Cabin)

"K-Kazuha can I have some?" - Scara

"Ofc you can~" - Kazuha

He passed me a small ziplock bag of this absolutely amazing substance and I began to smoke it just like Kazu had. I know it'll take a minute to kick in but I can't stand waiting any longer. My heart's beating overly fast as Kazuha's taking me to our bedroom. I feel an extra rush as adrenaline and assume that that's the Naku Weed kicking in, or it could just be the fact that I'm about to be fucked.

Kazuha put me down on the floor so my back was pushed against the wall. Kazuha was staring intently at my lips.

"C'mon love~ you don't have to hold it back anymore~ we're all alone, the door's locked and the curtains are drawn,"- Scara

When we got back, we'd changed out of our uniforms cuz, as previously mentioned, I don't wanna get cum stains on my uniform, it's expensive. I'm wearing a black sleeveless turtleneck, black shorts, and thigh high black socks. Whereas Kazuha was wearing a loose white shirt and sweatpants.

It's about 6pm now, with my stamina, I could go for 2-3 rough rounds with barely enough energy left to breathe.

Kazuha harshly pushes his lips onto mine while I use my shaking hands to grip his waist.

He slides his hand up my shirt and starts caressing my chest rather roughly. He starts playing with my nipples before use his free hand to remove my hands from his waist then using one hand to hold my wrists above my high above my head so that all I could move would be my torso and legs as my arms are completely frozen in this position.

He slides his hand out of my shirt and down to my v-line. Reached his hand into my shorts then began to grope my member while I was completely unable to move at this point.

"Ngh— K-Kazuha~ mhm~ y-you are s-so good at this" - Scara

"Thank you love~" - Kazuha

He reached his hand into my boxers and began touching my tip. I swear if this bastard keeps teasing me—

"Ah~Kazu~ s-stop teasing ngh~ m-me.." - Scara

"You're so needy~ that'll be a huge mistake for you~" - Kazuha

Ah shit. Nononono this is already pushing me near-ish to my close. His attitude when he's high is so much of a turn on.

"W-wha— ah-a stop t-teasing me!" - Scara

"Mhm okay fine~" - Kazuha

Using the hand that was still touching me, he stripped the lower half of my clothing off so I was left half naked.

"That better~?" - Kazuha

"D-definitely" - Scara

He released my wrists from his grip.

He stripped his lower clothing off too and aligned himself with me. Oh shit... I really should've enjoyed walking with I could.

He takes a small bottle of lubricant off of a little table then pours some on his hand and begins to apply to lube onto his member.

He thrust into me

"Huh? Is that it—

Fully. He starts to thrust in and out of me while I grip onto the same table for support.

Kazu speeds up his pace which makes my moans hitch from quiet to loudly moaning my lovers name.

"Ah~ ha-haa~~ s-slow- slow ngh~ d-down!" - Scara