The Balladeer -19

(S)

Idc. Idfk anymore. I'm just lost right now. I'm dying to know why the fuck Kaedahara did that. I'd kill for that. Literally. I've found my hidden collection of daggers out of my locked drawer. I chose a particularly sharp one. It's my favourite. It almost cuts skin right on impact. I just need a push it a little to draw blood. It's perfect. The moment I grasp it in my hand my skills come rushing back to me. All my time as a Fatui Harbinger taught me how to hide my 'illegal' items. Knifes, poison, drugs, weapons, stuff like that. This means that it's a piece of cake to hide from Miko and Raiden.

(Next day) - Kazuha's lingering in the town

I lock my door, open my window, and jump out onto the grass outside. Knowing Kazuha, he'd be somewhere near the clearing but it's been pretty much 3 whole days as it's midnight now. He'll probably be near that café that Childe owns. There's an alleys down the side. I'll corner him there. My jacket has a pocket inside it so unless someone takes my jacket and unzips the pocket, they won't know that I have a knife.

My mask covers my lower face but not quite the whole scar. Ik this isn't a legal way to deal with shit but I'm me so I don't give a fuck. Yk, if I get caught, people generally know the face of the No.6 Harbinger, they usually fuck right off after they see my whole face.

Oh. Perfect Kazuha's coming out. He's not holding anything. He walks down the alley to find his way back to wherever he's going. Perfect, I can corner him.

I cover Kazuha's eyes with my hand then drag him to a more secluded area of the, fairly large, alleyway system. My hand moved down to his mouth so he didn't scream. I take him a couple steps back into a dark corner. I'm behind him, he's stuck against me as I pull my dagger out of my pocket and position it in front of his neck.

"Well... fancy seeing you here. Would you like to explain what happened?" - Scara

"S-Sc-Scaramouche...?!" - Kazuha

"You know my real name~" - Scara

"Y-yeah- Kunikuzushi, I-I can explain w-what happened!" - Kazuha

"I'm listening." - Scara

"She forced the kiss upon me. I'd n-never kiss her nor—

"How do I know you're not lying?" - Scara

I leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"I-I...Kunikuzushi— y-you know that I'd never. I-I've openly said to you t-that I-I'd never have a relationship with L-Laila!" - Kazuha

Still whispering,

"Hm... yes, you have. I hope you can stay true to that." - Scara

Apparently my sleeves fell down as he was the bloodstained bandages on my forearms.

"What did you do?" - Kazuha

"None of your business." - Scara

"Tell me right this second." - Kazuha

"Kaedahara, I could easily slit your vocal chords right now. You're not in control here." - Scara

"I-I b-but..." - Kazuha

I tighten my grip on my dagger which definitely shuts Kazuha up. Good. I wouldn't want someone catching me now would I? That would just ruin the fun.

"Exactly." - Scara

I pull the knife away from his neck but he immediately switches our positions so his hands are on my shoulders ans I'm pinned against the alleyway wall. Shit. What's this bastard gonna do.?

"What did you do." - Kazuha

"..." - Scara

"Tell me." - Kazuha