Detentions - 13

(S)

Im awake. I think. Or is this some kind of fever dream? Why tf would I know. Idk if you feel things in a dream because I'm sweating, freezing, my head is aching like nothing ever else, and there's a cute boy holding a water bottle next to me. Kazuha. I sit up from my laying position and weakly headbutt Kazuha to alert him that I'm awake. He notices and looks over to my probably ugly af face. He's leaning towards me now? Oh I know how this shit works. I beat him to it and drag him down onto me and connect our lips roughly. I pull away and now his face his gently resting on my chest.

"Good morning Kazu" -Scara

"Good morning to you too, love," - Kazuha

"Here, catch!" - Kazuha

I still haven't snapped out of my zoned out state so whatever Kazuha threw hit me softly then fell into my legs. I look down to see it was the stupid goddamn water bottle. I don't wanna drink anything but... I saw how worried Kazuha was when he was sat in the nurses office when I was just about waking up.

"C'mon, you have to, love," - Kazuha

"But... okay fine but you owe me big time!" - Scara

I picked up the bottle, started drinking it, and realised how dehydrated I actually was as I down about half of the bottle in one sitting. As to which, Kazuha looked surprised. I really regret doing that now. Drinking water too quick usually just leads to headaches and even more suffering for me. Just great...

"Hey hey! Slow down!" - Kazuha

"I know... I regret it already..." - Scara

He picked me up and took me to the kitchen we're he sat me down on the counter.

"What do you wanna eat?" - Kazuha

"Idk.. we have more pancake mix if you want?" -Scara

"Kuni, I asked you, do you wanna eat them?" -Kazuha

"Yes. If I can kiss you again." - Scara

"Of course." - Kazuha

We repeated the same process as yesterday, eating, making out pretty much, and changing while I turned bright red as he changed in front of me and I in front of him. We headed out to school, and I put my water in my locker as Kazuha gave me a box of food for me to eat at lunch. We have a while until first period, about 30 minutes, so Kazuha and I just chatted again.

"Hey, Kuni, I see that 'Laila' girl coming, do you wanna 'coincidentally' kiss right now? Totally coincidental," - Kazuha

"Obviously. I'm addicted to you already," - Scara

As our lockers are close ish to an area which is practically known in this school for being the place couples go to make out. It was because one I think it was Xiao and Aether, or Cyno and Tighnari, that got caught making out by a teacher there. So I fumble Kazuha into the little crevas in the specific position that Laila could see us both clear as day. Kazuha's arms were wrapped lightly around my neck as mine were around his waist so it definitely didn't look like I was forcing my lover to kiss me but apparently this stupid seemingly blind bitch thought I was.

"Hey!! Get off of my boyfriend! Stop forcing him to kiss you, you freak!" - Laila

I open my eyes and glare at her. I'm on top of Kazuha so I guess, if you're stupid, it MIGHT look non-consensual but his arms are literally around my neck, not protesting the kiss.

"Get off of him!!!! That's it! I'm getting the Head Teacher!" - Laila

I break the kiss leaving Kazuha completely out of breath. To be honest if it wasn't for this piece of shit, I'd probably and up missing the bell as Kazuha's much, much more important.