Naku Weed - 15

(K)

I regret saying that. Well I was honestly surprised but why'd I say it like THAT. Welp our detentions are tomorrow. I do plan on going as most people would find it unfair if two kids 'unfairly punched a girl' and skipped their detention. Idk if Kuni wants to go tho because Laila's there but I suppose we can just talk to each other or kiss, or chat, or kiss. I'd prefer to kiss. We both fell asleep together last night and now we're getting ready to leave his mini house to get to school. As for the detentions, I'll like sneak Naku Weed in or smthin. That shit is literally amazing so that the only thing I remember of the first night I got high with Scara is actually doing it with him but, I remember nothing else. Not the project, not when I woke up. Only then. Tbh I don't think I'll ask Scara to try it again because I don't wanna fuck in front a Laila. She doesn't get to see me or Kuni naked, as much as I wanna rub it in her face that he's MY boyfriend and she's NOT my girlfriend. I stg I just wanna be on Naku Weed every time Laila's there cuz I know I'll completely forget in the next dozen hours.

"Hey, Scara? Is it a dumb idea to sneak Naku Weed into detention today?" - Kazuha

"Oh please do. One of us has to stay sober if we wanna get home in one piece. You're hot when you're high." - Scara

"Which one of us is staying sober? And thank you~" - Kazuha

"It'll be me. I wanna be able to keep Laila's grubby hands off of you at all costs." - Scara

"That makes sense. No more violence though. I love you but you always end up hurting your hands when you do." - Kazuha

"Fine, fine I won't." - Scara

"You've drank enough right?" - Kazuha

"Yea, and I've eaten." - Scara

"Good. Let's go, also, I believe all our classes our with Laila right?" - Kazuha

"Sadly, yes she is. So lemme just—

I pulled him towards me and lightly sucked a spot on Kazu's neck so that even with his uniform, the mark will be visible to Laila.

"H-hey that'll leave a mark!" - Kazuha

"That's the point." - Scara

"Sure.. I don't wanna ask why." - Kazuha

"Good, you shouldn't." - Scara

At this we walked out of Kuni's house and to school. So as previously mentioned, our classes are together, but with Laila. Tbh I don't care that he did that on my neck because it means Laila will know that I'm his and he's mine. Laila's been staring at me all morning, it's making me really uncomfortable as she's staring at my lips then at my upper chest, then she'd wink at me.

I told Scara about this and whenever I did, he'd do something affectionate, a kiss, playing with my hair, something more subtle like he'd hold my hand on the table. At lunch period, she was taking photos of me but Kuni was 'photobombing' it by kissing me.

(S)

We're just playing through the day until our after school detention where we're planning to just sit in a corners as Kazuha's probably going to be all over me like he usually is when he's high. I'm looking forward to it because I love it when he's acting like that. He's absolutely beautiful when he's all over me. Idfk. Ig it's cuz I'm constantly craving attention or smthin. I'm so goddam addicted to him now. He's so damn pretty.

Oh yeah- it's math class now. I'm not paying any attention as I'm too busy thinking about a high Kazuha and I in sitting in a corner just, yk, 
being gay while a very angry Laila watches in horror.

"Hey, class is over let's go to the detention room, love" - Kazuha

"K. Just grab your bag, pick me up, and go to the detention room." - Scara