~•▪︎{Chapter 8}▪︎•~

It's been two days since Naomi's body was found dead, and it hasn't affected anyone apart from the fact everyone's been talking about it.

It did, however, affect Akutagawa.

Not because of the fact Naomi was dead, he really couldn't care less.

It was because of that note.

AKUTAGAWA RYUNOSUKE.

What the fuck does the murderer want to do with me?

Akutagawa lit up a lighter and stared at its orange flame. He stared outside the window. It was currently night. "Hey, Akutagawa, what are you doing?" Atsushi called out behind him, Akutagawa turning around. "Nothing."

"Don't tell me your smoking."

"Why would I smoke?"

"Your lungs are worse than my life. That's why I thought that. And you're holding a lighter."

"Are you seriously trying to diss my health?" Akutagawa glares at Atsushi, annoyed.

"Yes." Atsushi replied with no hesitation.

Akutagawa sighed and closed the window, the room becoming less cold, and turned around. "Gosh, Atsushi, you're so annoying. I try to get along with you but it's pretty much not possible." Akutagawa groans.

"You started this rivalry..." Atsushi mutters to himself. He goes up to the door and grabs his coat and gets the keys. "I'm going on a walk." He told Akutagawa, who nods back in reply.

The door shut and Akutagawa was alone.

That was exactly what Akutagawa wanted anyway.

Oh, but then again, he was a target. Being alone also gives the murderer a higher chance of killing him.

Goddammit.

Fucking hell.

This hotel drives me crazy.

Why did Poe want to trap us anyway? Was there a reason or just because of his pure satisfaction?

~•▪︎•~

There was so much fucking noise downstairs. It was annoying Akutagawa so much he decided to take a look. If Jinko was just going to leave me here all alone suffering with this much noise, I hope he gets killed by the murderer.

Akutagawa walked down the stairs, hands in his pockets. He didn't see many people near the stairs, yet there was still alot of noise downstairs.

Wait, did another murder happen or something? Akutagawa's eyes widened at the thought. Shit.

He tried to track down the noise and eventually he reached a large crowd of shocked and scared people. Another murder. Clearly. Who is it this time? Akutagawa walks through the crowd of people.

He saw Kenji, staring at the distance. Akutagawa couldn't really tell if he was confused or just didn't express any emotion.

"Hey, strong straw hat guy." Akutagawa taps on Kenji's shoulder, and he looks at Akutagawa. "Oh, hey, emo-goth mafioso! What do you need?"