Seven Minutes In Heaven

⚠️ Smut⚠️

         *Butters X Kenny*
                   Age:17

Requested by Sageherbsones
I actually had this started awhile ago, but this gave me motivation to finish it.

          **************

Butters examined his reflection carefully, fluffing his light blonde hair and straightening his shirt. He'd decided on dark skinny jeans and a light aqua long sleeve v-neck, that brought out his pale blue eyes.
He grabbed his pink converse and slipped them on. Giving himself one more once over in the mirror, he grabbed a sweater and headed downstairs to wait. Tonight he was going to his very first house party at Tolkien's. At seventeen his parents finally felt he was old enough.

Craig and Tweek had offered to give him a ride. He and Tweek had become pretty good friends in the last couple of years. He rubbed his knuckles together nervously as he waited. He jumped when his phone chimed, nearly dropping it. It was a text from Tweek, letting him know they were outside. He grabbed his sweater and headed out the door, yelling goodbye to his parents over his shoulder.
He skipped down his driveway and stopped at a blue car parked at the curb, opening the back door and sliding into the backseat.
Tweek smiled at him from the passenger seat, and Craig flipped him off from the driver's seat. Butters smiled at them both. "Hey fellas, how's it going?"
Craig shrugged and Tweek turned to look at him. "It's goi-GAH going pretty good. Are you excited f-for your first party?"
Butters nodded enthusiastically.
"I sure am!"
Tweek chuckled and a rare smile crossed Craig's lips.
Butters grinned at them, then leaned back against the seat, thoughts racing. Tonight wasn't just about his first party. He was hoping to gain a little experience tonight also. Butters heart rate sped up as he thought about the reason why he was doing all this. Kenny McCormick. The person Butters had liked since 8th grade. But Kenny always acted like Butters was just some innocent kid. He was hoping to change that tonight.

They pulled into Tolkien's driveway and parked behind a row of cars. They all got out of the car and Butters followed Tweek and Craig inside.
The music was loud and someone was singing karaoke on one side of the massive living room.
He waved when he saw Stan and Kyle sitting on one of the couches, Kyle in Stan's lap.
They'd finally started dating a couple months ago.
They waved back and Butters smiled and trailed after Tweek into the kitchen.

Butters waited while Tweek and Craig each grabbed a drink, declining the offer when they held one out to him.
His parents would kill him if they found out he'd been drinking.
He followed them back into the living room and they all sat down on one of the four leather couches.
Tweek and Craig were content to just hang out and ignore everyone, but Butters observed the crowd.
Red and Kevin were dancing by the karaoke machine. The person singing turned out to be Bradley Biggle. He wasn't very good, but no one seemed to care.
He saw Wendy pouting while Bebe stood next to her, talking to Clyde.
Heidi was hiding behind a group of sophomore students, presumably from Cartman, who was four feet away looking around.
Tolkien was flirting with Nicole next to the fireplace. They were always off and on, but always amicably. It seemed like they were off again, but working towards being on.
And finally he saw Kenny standing across the room. He was wearing a black t-shirt under his usual orange hoodie, tight fitting black jeans, and black converse. His dark blonde hair framed his face, a perfect contrast with his violet blue eyes.
He was surrounded by several girls and a few guys too.

Butters sighed, wondering if this was really a good idea.
Who wanted an inexperienced virgin, when they could have literally anyone else there.
Just then Kenny's eyes met his and Kenny smiled, waving at him.
Butters waved back, face red.
He watched Kenny turn his attention back to the brunette that was hanging all over him.
He sighed, frowning to himself.
This was a dumb idea.
Instead of mingling he was sitting here obsessing over someone who would probably never feel the same.
So much for your plan.