Chapter 18: "Hell's Angel"

When Liz and Dean got back together, Sam was very happy for them, but Henry was not. Henry didn't want his mom to marry Dean because he thinks Dean's just going to hurt his mom again. Liz keeps reassuring Dean that Henry will come around. Ever since, Liz and Dean got back together, they've been having sex every chance they get, like for example right now. They're in the garage washing Baby, Liz has a white tank top with no bra and short jean shorts and she's soaping the front of Baby, while Dean's doing the back. Dean has 80's music blasting through the garage. As Dean goes to ask Liz something, he gulps at Liz bending over washing Baby and watching some soap roll down into the valley of her breasts. Dean's jeans tighten up at the sight and all he wants to do is grab Liz is and pound her against his car. Liz is oblivious to Dean drooling at the sight of her. As Liz bends down to put more soap on Baby, Dean gulps because he can see Liz's lace white panties through the crack of her shorts. Dean rubs his dick through his jeans biting his lip. Once Liz is done giving Baby a nice scrub, she washes her down with the hose. Liz walks over where Dean is rinsing Baby off noticing Dean having at boner at the sight of her and she gets an idea. Once Liz is done washing Baby, she innocently says, "Dean." Dean snaps his eyes towards Liz, and he says, "Yeah." Liz says, "I think Baby's all nice clean, but I think I need to get cleaned up." Dean says, "What do you mean?" Liz walks over to the sponge and gets it nice and soapy. Liz slides herself on the front hood of Baby and she places the sponge on the hood. Liz grabs the bottom of her shirt, and she pulls it over her head and grabs the sponge washes her breasts with it and Dean's mouth drops open at Liz's wet body. Liz then unbuttons her shorts and pulls them down along with her underwear. Liz squeezes the sponge onto her naked body and Dean watches the soap leave a trail all the way down to Liz's pussy. Liz rubs her pussy with the soap soaked into it and she smirks at Dean's reaction. Liz says, "Wanna rinse me off?" Dean nods and grabs the hose and hose's Liz off until the soap's off. As Dean turns off the hose, Liz tugs Dean to her and she grabs Dean's dick through his jeans. Liz unbuttons Dean's jeans freeing his dick. Liz then slides off Baby and gets on her knees in front of Dean taking Dean's dick and placing it into her mouth. Dean watches Liz take his dick into her mouth and bobs her head up and down. Dean cums and Liz swallows Dean's cum. Dean brings Liz up and he turns her around, so she's leaned against Baby, and he places his dick into her ass pounding into her. Liz moans, "Dean, oh, yes!" Dean reaches down Liz is pussy and rubs it trying to make Liz cum. While hand is rubbing Liz's pussy, the other hand is squeezing Liz's breast and pinching her nipple. As Dean cums into Liz, Liz cums on Dean's fingers and he licks it. Dean then turns Liz around and lifts her onto of Baby and opening her legs and spreading Liz's pussy. Dean climbs onto of Liz and devours her pussy. Liz moans and grabs onto Dean's hair pushing Dean into her pussy. Liz cums on Dean's mouth and Dean swallows all of it. Dean then slides his dick into Liz's pussy and pounds into Liz. Dean has always dreamed of pounding Liz on top of Baby. Liz grabs Dean's hand and guides it to her neck and places it there. Dean nods knowing what Liz wants and he squeezes Liz's neck pounding roughly into Liz. They both are moaning and Liz moans, "Oh, God, yes! Dean!" Dean moans, "Nobody does it better than me." Liz moans, "Yes!" Dean then cums into Liz and then he lays on top of Liz and he lets go of Liz's neck and softly kisses her. Liz smiles at Dean and says, "Okay, this probably the best sex we've ever had." Dean smiles and says, "Definitely. This has always been a dream of mine." Liz chuckles and then Dean's phone rings. Dean groans, "Great." Dean pulls out of Liz and goes over to answer his phone and he sees its Crowley. Liz sits up and says, "Who is it?" Dean says, "Crowley." Dean answers the phone and says, "This better be good." Crowley says, "Oh, it is. I have the solution to our collective problems. You should be doing a jig." Dean says, "I don't jig. Now, how do I know you even escaped Lucifer and he's not making you say all this?" Crowley says, "Honestly, your cynicism is depressing. Why would Lucifer force me to discuss the very means of his destruction?" Dean says, "What are you talking about?" Crowley says, "A weapon-- one that channels divinity. Yes, powerful enough to help destroy a force like the Darkness... or Lucifer. Tell me you haven't been searching for such a thing." Dean says, "A Hand of God? Of course, we have." Crowley says, "Thought as much. St. Louis. The old post office on Beekman." Dean says, "Crowley." Crowley hangs up. Liz says, "What is it?" Dean says, "Crowley has a Hand of God and he wants to meet." Liz slides off of Baby and says, "Okay, let's grab Sam and go." Dean nods and says, "Wait. Before we go." Dean brings Liz into his arms and passionately kisses her and squeezes her ass. Liz pulls away and says, "Well, we did one of your fantasies. Next time we can do one of mine." Dean smirks and says, "Oh, yeah? What's that?" Liz pats Dean's chest and says, "You'll have to wait and see." Liz grabs her clothes and walks off going to change, while Dean groans wanting to know what Liz's fantasy is.