Back to Normal

"We're back!" Alexis says as she and Wilbur reappear with their timeline fixed.

"You did it Lewis you did it! Stop! We'll hold him while you run for help!" Wilbur shouts as he and Alexis attack Bowler Hat Guy seeing him beside Lewis.

"Let him go! both of you!" Lewis shouts as he pries Bowler Hat Guy away from Alexis and Wilbur shocking them both.

"Wh-what are you doing?! He's the bad guy!" Wilbur asks in shock.

"No he's not. He's my roommate." Lewis says.

"What?" Wilbur asks before he and Alexis get pulled to the side by Lewis.

"He's my roommate and I want you guys to adopt him." Lewis says.

"Are you crazy?" Alexis asks as Wilbur nods in agreement.

"Give me a good reason why not." Lewis says.

"I'll give you three good reasons. He stole our time machine, he tried to ruin your future, and he smells like he hasn't showered in 30 years!" Wilbur says.

"May I remind you I'm your father you have to do what I say." Lewis says as he grabs Wilbur by the ear.

"Okay. Mr Yagoobian do you want to be a Robins... Where'd he go?" Wilbur asks as the group sees Bowler Hat Guy is gone.

"Goob? Goob! Goob." Lewis says.

"That was fast." Alexis says before the group sees he left a book behind and pick it up before walking away.