Chapter 27

a/n: smut warning for this chapter, so feel free to skip if you don't want to read it

~

The next morning was a weekend and Sasuke jumped out of bed, not bothering to even eat breakfast or even put on a shirt. He just ran out in a pair of sweatpants and sandals, not even a key or his phone on him. None of it mattered he had to see him, he had to tell him what had happened.

People looked and took pictures and videos of Sasuke. The paparazzi chased after him, but Sasuke was too fast. Nothing mattered in the moment except getting to Naruto.

Sasuke reached Naruto's doorstep panting and dripping with sweat. He knocked on the door vigorously waiting for Naruto to answer. After a while Naruto opened the door groggy with bed head. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Sasuke.

"What are you doing here? I thought I had more time?"

Sasuke took Naruto's hands in his and kissed them.

"It's all over. She has no power over us anymore, I deleted all of the evidence that ever existed, now we can-"

Sasuke was cut off by Naruto's lips on his own. Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck and deepened the kiss They broke apart panting and their forehead touched. Sasuke breath tickled Naruto's face which made him laugh. He picked up Naruto bridal style and Naruto scream in surprise but then laughed harder. Sasuke kicked the door shut behind them and carried Naruto to his bed.

He threw Naruto on the bed and hovered over him. Soon their lips connected again and Sasuke began kissing and sucking down Naruto's jaw and neck, earning soft moans from him. Sasuke slid his hands underneath Naruto's shirt and up his torso, his lips leaving Naruto's body only for a second to take off his shirt before the reconnected to his neck.

Naruto moaned softly and slid his hands into Sasuke's pants, pulling them down.

"Are you sure you want to go further?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto nodded and Sasuke helped him slide his pants and boxers off before taking off Naruto's remaining clothes. The two laid there, their naked bodies pressed together. Their lips came together again and Sasuke continued kissing and sucking at Naruto's neck and all down his body, leaving dark marks everywhere. Sasuke placed Naruto's legs over his shoulder and slid one finger into Naruto's hole.

Naruto winced, but soon the pain turned into pleasure. Sasuke added another finger until he had three fingers pumping in and out. Naruto moaned a bit louder than before. Sasuke removed his fingers from Naruto.

Sasuke positioned himself over Naruto and they looked each other in the eyes. Sasuke slowly inserted his cock into Naruto and he winced a bit at the pain, but soon it turned into pleasure. Naruto moaned loudly and Sasuke slowly went faster.

"S-Sasuke, I'm gonna cum," Naruto said.

"I am too," Sasuke replied.

They both came at the same time and Sasuke flopped down next to Naruto. They were no both panting. Naruto cuddled his face into Sasuke's chest and he pulled Naruto close. The two rested their eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~

a/n: felt kinda weird writing smut ngl but it was my first time writing it. hope it is not terrible.