Chapter 2

"Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Shikamaru Nara, please report to the main office," said the women over the loudspeakers.

Naruto stood up and grabbed his bag before exiting the classroom with all eyes on him. He met up with his friends in the hall, and they walked together to the main office.

There were three boys sitting in the front office, waiting. Sakura almost passed out looking at them, and Naruto realized that they were the band that was taking a break to finish school. The one that Sakura was obsessed with. She was snapped out of her daze when Principal Tsunade walked out of her office.

"Alright, now that everyone's here, it's time for an introduction. You three will each be assigned a guide for your first couple of months here," she said, directed at the three band members. She turned to the others and continued, "You three were called here to be their guides because you need the extra circular credits. Sasuke, your guide will be Naruto; Suigetsu, your guide will be Sakura; Jugo, your guide will be Shikamaru."

Tsunade went back into her office, and the six just stood there for a while. Sakura was in shock, and everyone else just didn't know what to do. Suigetsu initiated the conversation.

"Hey, I'm Suigetsu; you must be Sakura," he said, holding his hand out to her.

She shook it slowly, like she wasn't sure if it was real. The two exited the office. Sakura looked like she was going to explode.

"Hey, I'm Naruto," Naruto said, holding his hand out to Sasuke and giving him a bright smile.

"Sasuke," the other boy said, turning his head away, "let's get this over with."

The two walked out of the office and in the direction of the stairway.

"Let me see your schedule," Naruto asked, holding his hand out.

Sasuke handed him the paper, and Naruto scanned the paper.

"Alright, you have some of the same classes as me. Let's start with homeroom and your locker. Follow me," Naruto said.

Sasuke followed him without a word. Naruto led him to his locker and showed him how to put in his combination. After that, he showed him to his homeroom class. Sasuke walked in silence, while Naruto, on the other hand, wouldn't shut up. It wasn't like Sasuke was really listening anyway. He had zoned out, looking at the floor, long ago.

Then the bell rang, and students went back to their classrooms.

"Come on, we have to get back to class," Naruto said, walking towards the first room he had shown Sasuke.

His first day of school had officially started, and so far he was not impressed.

~

"Sasuke want to eat lunch with us?"

"Sasuke over here!"

The voices rang in his ears. Fans flocked around him, offering him food and places to sit, but he didn't want any of it. He excused himself to the bathroom and snuck up to the roof of the building, where he could finally eat his lunch in peace.

He heard the door to the roof open, and he turned to see Naruto and his friends smiling and laughing. Sasuke quickly turned away and pretended he wasn't watching.

Naruto sat with his friends on the other side of the roof. He chatted loudly with his friends while Sasuke ate his lunch quietly.

"Hey Shikamaru, how was the guy you were assigned?"

"He was pretty chill," Shikamaru replied. "Not as much of a douche as I expected him to be. How about you?"

"I don't think he listened to anything I said, and he didn't look up the entire time," Naruto said.

"Suigetsu kept flirting and talking with me. He is a really nice guy," Sakura added.

"It seems like Sasuke is the only asshole in the bunch," Naruto said.

"Sasuke is amazing. I don't know what you are talking about," Sakura said, turning her head away.

Sasuke finished his lunch and got up to exit the roof area. He went down the stairs and went to his locker. When he opened it, a ton of white, red, and pink envelopes spilled out onto him and into a pile on the floor.

Stupid love letters. Confessions, declarations of love, date invites, etc. Sasuke collected the envelopes and threw them in the trashcan. He didn't care about them; he wasn't interested in having a relationship with anyone. Let alone random girls he had never met.

Sasuke sighed and went back to his locker, where he waited for the next class to start.