Must Be Prepared

"We have to go back and warn the others!" Said Sokka while he grabbed my hand and dragged me back the way we came "wait hold on ,Sokka!" Zuko said back a little frustrated at being dragged.He understood Sokkas panic he really did, the fire nation was no joke.If they were here that meant there would be violence, he knew they would come here soon enough but he just didn't expect it to happen today of all days.This was the last place water benders resided after all ,since the southern water tribe had been attacked.He ignored his cry and just kept on speed walking back to the tribe.When they reached the tribe Zuko yanked his wrist out of Sokkas hand "Sokka why don't you go tell the avatar and I go tell my father." He said "yeah yeah yeah alright go ahead." Said Sokka before running off again.

Zuko sighed before running off as well towards the palace.He burst through the doors and into his fathers thrown room.His father seemed to be in the middle of some sort of meeting "Zuko what did I say about bursting through those doors unannounced!?!" Chief Arnook said while he rubbed his temples "well there are more important than that!Like the fact the fire nation is basically at our door step!!!" He yelled back "What!?!" His father yelled back "Father the fire nation is coming and we need to prepare!!!" His father's expression changed instantly "Nalu" the man he was talking to before Zuko burst in straightened his back instantly "go bring Pakku here and warn the warriors,we must prepaid for battle" "yes sir!" the man instantly ran out of the palace to do as he was told.Zuko then went out of the thrown room as well , running to find Sokka "Zuko get back here!" Yelled his father but he ignored him and continued running.

He ran until he bumped into someone knocking them over "oh I'm sorry " he said as he looked down at the person he knocked over who turned out to be Aang.Not exactly who he was looking for but good enough. "Oh no problem it was just an accedant  after all"  said Aang with a bright smile on his face as he airbended himself off of the ground.Did I get here before Sokka wondered Zuko, because the Avatar looks a little to happy and relaxed about the situation they were in. "Did Sokka tell you?" He asked.Aang looked at him a little confused "tell me what?" Zuko looks at him eight in the eyes and says " that the fire nation is here" this seemed to get Aangs attention as he jumped up and started to swing  his glider all over the place "FIRE NATION!!?!WHERE?!?" He yelled as he did so.Zuko shook his head and sighed "no they are not here right now ,but they might aswell be"he said "look Aang come with me you can help us in this fight I'll bring you to father so you can discuss what to so next so just-" "AANG OH AANG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE BUR YOI WONR BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE HEARD!!!THE FIRENATIONS COMING!!!" interrupted a very loud and Sokka as he came running in he stopped in front of the Zuko and Aang "oh, they Zuko" he said.Zuko groaned and grabbed the two by their wrists and dragged them along with him as he walked. "Just come with me you two, and where's Katara?" He asked "I dont know probably doing some weird bending magic stuff" replies Sokka "ughh I'll just ask someone else to find her,  you two are enough to deal with already" said Zuko Aang suddenly looked up "I'm sorry" he said.Tjis confused Zuko, why was the Avatar apologising he didn't do anything wrong. "Why are you sorry Avatar?" Aang sighed and looked down "because their probably here for me which means if I didn't come here they wouldn't be here right now" he said.Zuko sighed again and continued to drag the other two along with him "Look Avatar, it's not your fault your the Avatar and it's not your fault the fire nation are here.Did you order them to come here ?I don't think so.The fire nation would have come here eventually weather your here or not.So stop blaming yourself for the inevitable and just end this war alright its the best thing you can do" Zuko said Aang looked at him "yeah your probably right...." be said "Hey Zuko why am I being dragged along?" Asked Sokka "because you did you were the best warrior in your tribe right?Your going to fight with our warriors" Zuko explained "Wait what really?!?" Said Sokka. "Yes Sokka" Sokka punped his fist with the hand that wasn't being held by Zuko and yelled "Alright let's kick some fire nation but!!!"