Dragon Attacks

I hope I made the right choice. 

Lloyd disappeared. 

"Ah, I hope that poor boy finally finds peace."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd opened his eyes. He was in the same place he was before he died. But only this time Kai was next to him. Lloyd tried to move and tried to make a sound, but his body still had to pump the blood that was missing from his body. Lloyd summoned up all the strength that he had and said,

"Kai..." Kai looked up. Eyes red from crying. He looked over at Lloyd, his jaw dropped.

"Lloyd?' Kai questioned. "YOU'RE ALIVE," 

Barely Lloyd thought to himself. He felt himself get lifted up by strong arms, Kai's arms. Kai carried Lloyd's body up all the stairs to the monastery. Kai set down Lloyd and opened the monastery doors. He picked Lloyd back up and carried him inside. 

"GUYS," Kai said. "I found Lloyd, he's not dead anymore," when he said that everyone in the monastery ran out into the courtyard to see the apparently not dead Lloyd. 

"His breathing is slow, and his heart rate is weak," Zan explained as he scanned over Lloyd. "It'll take months for Lloyd to return to his usual self, but other than that he's alive," The Ninja cheered at that. Kai took Lloyd to the medical room, and Zane attached and IV a heart rate monitor and a breathing mask onto Lloyd. 

Misako walked into the room, Zane and Kai left to give them some privacy. Lloyd shifted his head so he could look his mom in the eyes. 

"Mom," he said. He gently squeezed her hand. Misako burst into tears and hugged Lloyd. Tears were flowing from Lloyd's eye's also. They stayed like that until Lloyd fell asleep. Misako left to give him some rest. He deserved it after all. 

———————/———————/—————————/——————————/

During the first few days of Lloyd's recovery each of the ninja came to see him. One of those days Harumi decided to go see Lloyd. She stepped into the room. The heart rate beeps filled the silence in the air. Lloyd was scrolling on his phone. He asked Jay to sneak it in the room for him, Lloyd wasn't supposed to be on his phone. If Kai or Misako found out then he would be in a lot of trouble. 

Once Lloyd heard someone come in he looked up. Seeing that it was Harumi, he said

"You can come over here if you want, I can't really attack you or anything because," Lloyd stretched out his arms signaling that he was confined to the bed. Harumi laughed. She walked over to Lloyd and sat down next to him.

"Y'know, I was waiting for you to come," Lloyd said as he scrolled through clic-cloc on his phone.

Harumi's face lit up. "Really?" 

"Since you do love me I assumed you would come to see me." Lloyd said a smirk placed on his face. 

"Y-You heard that?" Harumi said as she looked down trying to hide her blush. But her face was already red and Lloyd noticed.

"Yup I heard it all the way from some random realm I was in,"  Lloyd said. "The cool thing is that the FSM said I could choose when I want to leave Ninjago." Harumi looked interested. 

Lloyd continued. "Since I am Oni and dragon I am immortal. Meaning I can't die from natural causes."

"Wait you got to see the FSM!" Harumi exclaimed. Lloyd winced at the sound. 

"Yes I did, he looked very wise and mature and knowing," Lloyd said as he tried to recall the moments he had with the FSM.

Lloyd felt lightheaded, his heart monitor beeped way to fast then it should have. Lloyd was turning golden. Lloyd's breaths were uneven. Like he wasn't getting enough air the first time.