Alstrianda's Backstory

Kai pulled up into the hospital parking lot. He locked his car and he shut the door. He looked around for other cars. He saw Nya's and smiled. He wasn't going to be the only one here to say goodbye or see you later. 

Kai walked up the stairs of the hospital. he had been there a couple of times. Mostly for charities and seeing kids. He would have never thought he would have to experience a family member being here. 

As Kai entered the hospital, he saw Nya standing near the counter talking to the receptionist. 

"Hey, Nya!" Kai called as he walked up to the counter. 

"Oh Kai," Nya said as she hugged her brother and continued talking to the receptionist. Kai went and found a seat. He was scrolling through his Instagram. Pictures of Lloyd flooded his screen. Since everyone knew about Lloyd's sickness, they started making appreciation pages all over social media. 

"Hmph they only seem to care when one of us is on our deathbed," Kai muttered to himself. He was angry at the people for not appreciating Lloyd when he was healthy. Now that he is going to be put in a coma with a high risk of dying, they start to care.

Kai was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't see Nya walk over. She sat down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. 

"Lloyd's going to be fine Kai. He's strong," Nya said trying to comfort Kai. His attempts failed.

"That's not what I'm stressed about,' Kai said looking at his phone. "Not at the moment."

"Then what's bugging you, bro?" Nya said playfully, trying to cheer up her older brother. 

"It's just that, the people only seem to care about Lloyd now that he's dying," Kai said frustrated. "I mean, sure. Great! They are at least, but still. They didn't appreciate Lloyd when he was healthy and saving Ninjago. Well, they didn't appreciate him the way they are doing now!"

Nya was nodding her head along with Kai's words. She wanted to stop him because he was rambling on and on. But she knew he needed to get this out of his system. Kai, like Lloyd, was always bottling up his emotions until he would explode. When Kai is overwhelmed, he tends to throw tantrums over every little thing that annoys him. He isn't as good at hiding his anger as Lloyd. Lloyd was never angry at anyone. If he was, he would never show it. He would just smile and walk to Nya or Kai's room to vent about what made him mad. The Smith siblings were glad that Lloyd trusted them enough to tell them about his troubles. They made sure to never tell anyone what they talked about with Lloyd. 

"And here they think that they can correct their past actions by a few posts," Kai rambled on. Nya place a hand on his hand, which made him pause for a second. 

"Kai, deep breaths. Deep breaths." Nya said calmly. Kai breathed. He seemed to relax a bit after that. 

"Thanks, Nya," Kai smiled. Nya smiled back. She stood up and offered Lloyd a hand. 

"We should get to Lloyd's room now. The receptionist said it was room 386 on the third floor."

"Well lead the way!" Kai said his sparkle back in his eyes. "You've been here way more times than I have."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Room 386...." Alistrianda repeated what her minion had told her. She used to be the wife of the leader of the Oni, and the queen, but ever since he died, she was made official leader of what was left of the demon tribe. 

Alistrianda floated down the halls of her palace. Everything a dark purple or black. Her favorite colors. You all might be wondering what happened to her after that day she was cast away by Garmadon.