Chapter 28

Jayden's POV

Today is finally the day that i reveal our house to Alexia, shes not been at the house since Monday and now its Wednesday and as promised the house if completely finished. This is also the final day ill have to deal with Crystal, i was dreading yesterday knowing that Alexia would'nt be around to 'save me'. I know you are all probably thinking that i sound like such a girl, but that girl was seriously freaking me out with her comments. Sometimes i would catch a look in her eyes, like she was planning our wedding or something. Her behaviour was never as bad when Alexia was there, but it seems that other than the longing looks shes been throwing my way, i had no need to worry as she been keeping her mouth shut.

Going into the lounge i ask my mum and Hope if they are ready to go, they wanted to prepare a surprise for Alexia at the new house. At first i was a little reluctant as i know she hates surprises and i want everything to go perfect, but ended up reluctantly agreeing when they both agreed to tone done what ever they were planning.

After exiting the car with my mum and sister trailing behind me, my excitement level seems to go up a notch, its like finally being at the house makes it more real. I know that probably doesn't make sense since ive been here everyday overseeing the work, but now its finished everything seems different. Walking in the front door, i take a deep breathe and take in the lounge area in front of me, we decided on a black and silver theme for the lounge and the kitchen is in red and silver, although both areas are in the same large room it appears like two different spaces, yet flows together really nice because of the silver. I let me mum and Hope get on with what ever they are planning while i head into my office, which is situated in one of the rooms downstairs. I know Crystal is already in there waiting for me as she called earlier. Ive just got to sort out the last couple of bills she has for me and then get my keys back and she out of our life.

Opening the office door i find myself rooted to the spot, i blink my eyes furiously making sure the image i see is correct, when i finally stop blinking and look back up i realize my eyes are showing me exactly what my brain thought they saw and i cant help the disgust that rises in my chest. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" i boom at fully naked Crystal who's sat in my office chair with her feet propped on my new desk. Instead of answering she simply pulls something from the back of the chair, and that's when i realize shes wearing one of my ties, rubbing it suggestively while pushing her chest out. My mum and sister obviously heard my outburst because i feel myself being pushed out of the way and mum looking concerned and looking for any danger, while my sister trails behind her. I see them both look over to Crystal and my sisters eyes immediately drop to the floor while she slowly backs out of my office door trying to get away from the sight in front of her. My mum just stands there with her mouth agape and a confused expression on her face, like she see Crystals as a puzzle and shes trying to figure it out. I know my mum wont blame me for this situation, since Ryder was born i tell me parents everything and they know how i feel about Alexia, ive also mentioned how annoyed i am with Crystal and although my mum was angry she understood my desperation to get the house finished. "Listen here young lady" my mum addresses a still naked Crystal whose still sat in the same position, i mean has she got no shame? "I'm not sure what you thought you were going to achieve by pulling this little stunt, but i assure you what ever it was its not going to work. Maybe you've been watching too many movies, but i assure you this is no pretty women moment, and the only services my son will be paying you for the the work you did on the house" she pauses to take a breath. Im not sure why my mum threw in the comment about something to do with pretty women? ill ask her later i think to myself, but choose not to interrupt her as she clearly not finished. "NOW GET YOUR SLUTTY ARSE OFF THAT CHAIR AND FIND YOUR CLOTHES BEFORE I PERSONALLY ESCORT YOU OUT WITHOUT FURTHER PAYMENT" my mum yells. I tense hearing my mum cuss, its not something she does very often so i know shes really mad, i look over at Crystal who only pouts at my mums statement. Is she honestly that crazy shes not going to take my mums threat seriously? The tension in the room become unbearable, my mum is glaring angrily at Crystal while shes still pouting at me trying to give me what i think is her 'puppy dog eyes' look, but it actually makes her look constipated. After waiting a couple of minutes and not sure what I'm going to do to get her to leave, as i certainly don't want to go anywhere near her naked body my mum finally loses her cool. She marches up to Crystal while roughing grabbing her arm and yanking her to her feet, Crystal starts flailing her arms trying to get me mum to let go, but my mum just continues to yank her towards the door while instructing me to find her clothes. I quickly look around the room, and notice a pile in the corner, i grab them and run to catch my mum up. Shes just opening the door and i can hear Crystal pleading for me to help her, but she brought this on herself with her behaviour, Ive never hit a women before and don't plan on it, so I'm really thankful mum was here. Throwing open the door my mum roughly pushes Crystal out,  she then takes the clothes out of my hands and throws them out after her, informing her to never come back and slamming the door behind her. I hear a giggle coming from behind me and turn around to see Hope trying but failing to hold in a laugh, i look back at my mum and she seems to now be doing the same. "God Jayden you do get yourself in such awkward predicament's" Hope comments while still laughing at my expense. "Just be thankful Alexia wasn't here to see that display" she says as an after thought. I gulp loudly at that comment as I'm not sure what Alexia would have done, but none of the possibilities running through my head were good ones!

The rest of the morning goes by quickly after the 'incident' my mum called my dad and he thought it would be a good idea to get the locks changed just in case Crystal had any spare keys. I actually never though of that and I'm so grateful i have amazing parents. After the emergency locksmith came and changed every single lock i head off to pick up Alexia and Ryder so i can bring them both home.

"Don't peak" i inform Alexia as I'm leading her to the door of the new house enjoying the feeling of the sparks running through my body at actually being able to have skin to skin contact with her. On the way here i convinced her to put on a blindfold so she wouldn't ruin my mum and Hopes surprise and she reluctantly agreed. I stand her in front of the house informing her to wait a minute while i grab Ryder out of the car. I quickly make my way back to her holding our son, stepping closer to the door i tell her she can take the blindfold off. She quickly removes it and opens her eyes looking first at us and then to the huge sign hung above the door that states 'welcome home', my mum and Hope made the banner earlier, they wanted to do more in the house but i refused, not wanting them to go overboard. "Welcome home" i tell her handing her the keys i watch as her hand shakily puts the key in the lock, and steps into the house with us following her. 

Alexia's POV

Stood in front of the mirror i twirl slightly making sure the dress I'm wearing looks alright, tonight is the house warming BBQ and I'm both nervous and excited at the same time. I honestly cant believe that Jayden and i have been living together for three full days now and there's not been a single argument or awkward atmosphere. I thought things might be tense for the first couple of days but i need't of worried as everything has actually been perfect.

When Jayden picked me up on Wednesday to take me to the new house it was nerve wracking to say the least. I knew this day was coming, but now that it was hear i couldn't help the self doubt that crept into my mind. When Jayden's asked me to put the blindfold on i was apprehensive but reluctantly agreed. I wont lie the sparks i felt when he was leading me towards the door made my heart pick up, and my wolf purr at the pleasure of having our mate touch us. Opening my eyes i noticed Jayden and Ryder stood at the door and then the biggest banner Ive ever seen hanging over it. When i heard Jayden welcoming me home and i couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spine from how pleasurable that sounded to me. Putting the key in the lock i couldn't help the shaking, i was just so nervous about stepping into the unknown and actually moving in with Jayden. Walking into the house my breathe caught with how beautiful it all was, everything was beautiful and fit both our personalities perfectly.

Realizing I'm going to be late for my own party standing her daydreaming i head downstairs to find Jayden and Ryder. I find Jayden on the long L shaped couch with Ryder laid on his chest sleeping. I cant help the awww that escapes my lips at the sight I'm greeted with. Jayden turns his head looking in my direction, his eyes rove up and down my body like hes seeing me for the first time. "You look beautiful" he finally says, i blush at the compliment and walk towards him, planning to sit down when the door opens. Moira, Derek and Hope enter the house with big smiles on their faces. "Time to get the BBQ set up" Jayden says excitedly. Hearing this Hope is immediately sat next to him with her arms open wide waiting for him to pass the baby. And so the party begins i think to myself as i head in the kitchen with Moira and Jayden and his dad head out to the back yard.

The parties be going for a about an hour now, and everyone seems to be having fun. There's only a few off us here including my parents, Markus and Leigh, Jayden's parents and sister plus Jackson, and four of his other friends, two of them also brought there mates. Ive been enjoying some off the embarrassing stories they've been telling me about Jayden when he was younger, although Jayden doesn't look at all happy with the information they are giving me. My phones goes off again and i check it knowing the message is from Casey as shes already text me informing me shes running late. I check her latest message letting me know shes on her way and quickly excuse myself so i can go wait for her at the front of the house. I know she was nervous about coming tonight as she doesn't know any of Jayden's friends and she thinks they're going to be rude to her like Harmony and her group, Ive reassured her that everyone will be nice, but i know shes still apprehensive.

Hearing her car pull up i immediately run out, dragging her out of the car and embracing her is a tight hug. "Missed me much?" she ask sarcastically. "Yep" i reply popping the P. We start walking to the back yard when someone bumps into us causing me to loose my grip on her arm. I look up to see who the clumsy guest is to see Casey and Jackson looking at each other weirdly, then i hear  Jackson say the last thing i expected him to "mate."