Chapter 9

*Authors Note* So i thought i would give readers a chance to see what Jayden feels about everything, so this chapter will be in his POV. Thanks for reading.

Jayden POV

I close my eyes briefly to see the image in my head, the same image that happens to pop up in my head every time i close my eyes, Alexia. She looked so beautiful at the party i didn't want to take my eyes off her. When Jackson said that he'd seen this beautiful girl i actually thought he was exaggerating, but i must admit i also admired the girl for turning him down, no one ever refuses us, so for this girl to turn him down she was obviously confident, shes probably one of those girl who's stuck up because she knows shes beautiful i thought. I saw her retreating figure, and when Jackson shouted her and she turned around i couldn't believe what i was seeing. Jackson was right about her being the sexiest girl alive, but she was more than that, she looked elegant, beautiful, stunning and a million other amazing words.

Looking into her eyes i saw them shining with different emotions, sadness, love, confusion, and others i couldn't determine. I'm not sure what happened, one minute we were staring at each other and the next shes running off. I tried calling to her to stop but she kept going. I felt someone grab my arm and looked back to see Jackson "dude whats wrong with you, i saw her first and you was about to go after her". God he was right i was going to go after her, i mean what would i have said if i caught up with her? I rejected her as i didn't want to settle down, and i still don't, but my wolf was pushing me to follow her 'mate' he kept screaming in my head. Its one of the first things hes said to me in weeks, hes not happy that i rejected Alexia, and he hates it when i have sex with someone else. He doesn't understand that I'm trying to forget Alexia, most afternoon's Ive been sleeping with random girls trying to get the image of Alexia out of my head from when i rejected her.

Flashback

Harmony and i had just finished having a make out session in the janitors closet, i told her to leave first so we weren't caught, i am a good boy after all. Just as i exit the closet someone bang into me, I'm about to snap at them to watch where there going when i feel the sparks. I look down and see a girl with long dark hair, i cant see her face properly because its covered but her one grey eye is staring into my eyes. My wolf is howling 'mate', looking into her eye i feel a range of emotions, shock, confusion, lust, love - wait love what am i thinking? I cant be in love! That snaps be out of my trance and i look away. I just cant believe my mate has been here the whole time and i have no idea who this girl is, maybe shes new? I look back at the girl and notice shes checking me out, i clear my throat to get her attention and she finally seems to realize what shes doing, she looks back up at me and i see shock in her face, maybe she knows who i am? Getting myself together i tell her not to tell anyone and arrange to meet her tonight so we can talk, i must admit i was surprised when she gave me her address, i didn't realize that Beta Reymond had a daughter i just thought he had a son, shows how much attention i pay. She only managed to stutter out about giving me her address, but her voice felt like silk to my ears, shes obviously really shy. When she give me her name it sound like butter melting on my tongue 'Alexia', god what am i thinking i need to get a grip!

For the rest of the afternoon all i can think about is Alexia, i know my dad explained what its like finding your mate but i never fully understood the pull you have to that person, and all the feelings that come from meeting them. Ive not even seen her face properly and i already think shes the most beautiful girl in the world. I sound so whipped even in my own head, and keep telling myself to get a grip, but every time i think about her my wolf purrs with contentment. Leaving school Harmony is waiting for me but she just doesn't have the same appeal to me anymore, making an excuse i leave and head home. I head straight up to my room when i get back, i cant face anyone at the moment, i need time to think. I didn't want a mate yet, when my dad sent me to different pack over summer i was annoyed that i wouldn't be able to hang out with my friends. Don't get me wrong i still managed to keep myself entertained over the summer, but i would have preferred to be hanging out with my friends at home. My problem is dad still believes that I'm a virgin and waiting for my mate, i don't want to disappoint him so i go along with what he believes. No one at school would ever tell my dad the truth because they know that I'm going to be Alpha some day and don't want to cross me. Its like being two different people, at home I'm polite, i do my homework, and spend time with my parents and little sister Hope, shes only 14 but talking to her you would think shes in her early twenties. She the opposite to me at school, while shes quiet and only has a couple of friends, I'm popular and outgoing. I know she finds it difficult making new friends as a lot of people only want to be her friend to get close to me. I know that might sound conceited but unfortunately its the truth, and i apologize to my sister all the time about it. Hearing my mum shout me down for dinner, i head downstairs still not sure what I'm going to do about Alexia.