Chapter 4

The rest of my day goes by in a blur, Casey keeps asking me whats wrong as she can tell that I'm worked up about something, but i just don't want to tell her why, so i just keep brushing her off and telling her that I'm fine. As soon as she pulls up to my house i jump out of her car telling her i would see her in the morning, i enter my house quickly knowing both my parents would still be at work and make my way to my room. Laying on my bed i think about what happened at school today.

Flashback

"Don't tell anyone about this, there's a pack meeting tonight but i want you to tell your mum and dad that you are ill on something so that you don't have to go, i will do the same and meet you at your house at 8pm" Jayden informs me, "D d d do you know where i l l live?" i stutter out. "No can you write you address down for me please?" he asks, digging through my bag i find a piece of paper and a pen, write down my address and hand it to him. After looking at the address he looks at me and says "this is the Beta's house, i asked for your address" after stumbling that the beta is my father i say "i i i I'm Alexia Reymond" he still looks a little doubtful at me, i guess people really didn't know i exist, still he agrees to meet me and then walks away leaving me stunned and alone in the hallway

End of flashback

Hearing my parent downstairs i roll over and realize its now 6pm, wow i must of been thinking longer than i thought! My wolf is now whining in my head about being with her mate, but i try to ignore her and work out a plan so i can get out of the pack meeting. Hearing my mother call me from downstairs i head down a little more sluggish than normal, my mum notices straight away "hunny are you ok, you look a little pale" she informs me. Maybe i wont have to act after all "I'm not feeling very well, i think I'm going to head back up to bed" i start turning around to go back upstairs when my mother calls me back "Alexia i will make you a little bit of soup first and then you can go upstairs with it, just go sit in the lounge with your father for 5 minutes until its ready please". I cant deny my mother so i obediently go into the lounge where my father is sitting in his favorite chair "hey dad" i greet him. He looks up at me with a big smile "hey kiddo your looking a little pale, are you ok?" he asks looking a little concerned for my well being. "I'm fine just feeling a little under the weather, mums making me some soup and then I'm going back up to bed". He looks at me and i feel likes hes trying to work out if I'm lying or not "Its a shame your not going to make the pack meeting Derek was really looking forward to seeing you" Derek is Alpha Raoul, as dad is the beta and hes been best friends with the alpha since they attended high school together, he always addresses him as Derek. "I really wanted to go the pack meeting too but i can always attend the next one, tell Alpha Roaul i said hi" i reply. My mum then walks into the lounge holding a tray with some soup and a class of juice, i take it thanking her and then head back upstairs. I hate lying to people especially my parents, but i want to see what Jayden says before i tell anyone, plus he did tell me not to say anything and i don't want to betray my mate. I finish my soup and then pick up my battered copy of Wuthering Heights to continue reading, i read a lot of novels and romance is my favorite genre. A while later i hear my parents leave, i check the clock and notice its 7.45pm, i close my book and head downstairs to wait for Jayden to arrive.

A knock on my door startles me, i know he said he would meet me here but i wasn't actually sure if he would turn up, i open the door and Jayden quickly brushes past me and enters my home. My skin is tingling just from the brief contact and my wolf seems calmer now that her mate is here. "Can we go to your room to talk just in case your parents come back?" Jayden asks. Not trusting my voice i simply nod my head allowing my hair to block most of my face and start leading him upstairs. We enter my room and i catch Jayden looking around checking out my things he see's my book on my bed, he flopping down he picks it up "Wuthering Heights huh?" I simply nod still not sure what to say, he pats the spot next to him on my bed and i hesitantly sit down. "Relax I'm not going to bite you" he says chuckling at his choice of words, as my mate when he claims me he has to mark me. To do this he has to bite my neck, so he literally may bite me tonight. He brushes my hair away from my face and feeling exposed i quickly look at my hands in my lap. I feel sparks on my chin and realize its Jayden pulling my face up to look at him, i stare into his green eyes and feel my self getting lost, i realize hes moving closer to me but I'm not sure why, he then closes his eyes and i feel his lips brush mine, sparks flow through my body, his lips are so gentle i sit there stunned at first, he kisses me again and this time i respond immediately. Ive never been kissed before so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, his tongue brushes my lower lip and i gasp at the feeling, this allows his tongue to enter my mouth, i find my hands moving on their own accord and grabbing his black silky hair, he groans in my mouth and i feel happy that at least he seems to be enjoying my kisses as much as im enjoying his. I find myself moaning in response and normally i would feel embarrassed about my moaning, but with the sparks running through my body and my wolf purring in content i cant seem to find the will to be embarrassed or to stop these wonderful new feelings running through me.

I watch as Jayden finishes putting his trousers back on, hes got his back to me so i know he cant see me ogling him, i just cant believe this amazing guy is my mate, he slips his t-shirt back on and i watch how his muscles bunch up. He turns so hes looking at me, his black hair is tousled all over, but hes still looks like the sexiest guy alive. He looks at me and says "Your actually really beautiful", my heart felt like it was soaring, i felt i could burst with happiness, until he continued. "But I'm just not ready to settle down, I'm too young to spend the rest on my life with one girl, which is why" uh oh i really don't like the look hes giving me, his eyes look sad but determined "please don't do this" i plead, i could see it in his eyes what he was going to say next. "I, Jayden Roaul, reject you, Alexia Reymond" after he finished i could literally feel my heart breaking and my wolf howling in pain. Jayden makes a quick exit leaving me broken, i cant believe the guy i love with all my heart would take my virginity and then reject me, once the realization sets in i cry until i eventually black out when tiredness consumes me.