Chapter 3: Lincoln's First Day (1/2)

*After Lincoln's first transformation into his hellhound form, Loona was now his mom, Blitzo was his grandpa, Millie and Moxxie were his uncle and aunt*.

Blitzo: Oh my satan, I can't believe we have another member added to the family, I'm so proud.

Millie: He looks so cute, I just want to have him in my arms.

Moxxie: I'm so proud that I have a nephew to spend time with.

*Back into Loona's room*

Lincoln: Did I do good Mom?

Loona: What do you mean good, You did amazing, and you did it without even struggling, I'm as happy as I can be.

Lincoln: *smiles* thanks, You along with the others, are nice to me, something that my actual family didn't do.

Loona: Lincoln, you don't have to worry about those pieces of shit, they're gone for good.

Lincoln: I love you mom.

*Loona was so happy as she could, with that she kisses his forehead and brought him close to her and runs her hand through his hair and was waiting for him to go to sleep but not before hearing*.

Lincoln: Good night, mom. *he mumbled in his sleep*.

*Loona Couldn't feel more than happy that she now has a son of her own and is willing to keep him safe from any dangers, once she finish tucking lincoln in, she quietly leave the room for an emergency call*.

*After Loona pressed the emergency meeting button Blitz, Moxie and Millie ran into the room*.

Blitzo: What's wrong. *he asked in a panic tone*.

Loona: We're about to see how Lincoln's family treated him, so sit down all of you. *she told them All them sat down besides Moxie*.

Moxxie: Yeah I've been sitting all day I'Il just stand for this one. *he said*.

Loona: Look we all know your ass is sore from Millie buttfucking you last night no need to try and lie about it*. *she told him annoyed. Moxie rolled his eyes*. "Anyways are you ready? *she asked them*.

Blitzo, Millie and Moxxie: Yeah. *they said as loona begin reading a spell that allowed them to go back in time to see how lincoln's family abused him, however they wouldn't be seen by no one*.

*Once the spell was done all 4 of them have teleported back to royal woods*.

Blitzo: Huh, we're back at this shithole again.

Moxxie: Guys look. *points behind them, They turn around to see and to their shocked they see a two dtory house, a van parked outside and trash outside the house*.

Millie: Well I'll be a son of a bitch if I believed lincoln lived in this piece of shit.

Loona: Look guys, *she told them as they can see through the window and thwy see lincoln sitting at a couch watching tv, Blitzo tried to look closer but as he was trying to put his hands on the glass, he accidentely went through the glass and fell to the ground*.

Blitzo: Fuck, that hurt.

Moxxie: Well that's weird, I guess we're like holograms.