Chapter 13: Striker

*After Lincoln returned from the sea of Hell, he continues with his work as usual at the I.M.P Headquarters. During his free time, he continues to train his new body and learn new thing as well. His Pyrokinesis and Electrokinesis have evolve into Crimson Flame and Azure Lightning. His flames instead of orange has turn into crimson red while his lightning instead of white has turn into azure blue. He also retrieve a new element which is Cyrokinesis or the power to control ice. He has created 2 new move which is Ice Dagger where he can create a dagger made of ice to his paws and Ice Bullet where lincoln can fire a bullet made of ice with his fingers for now*.

Lincoln: And done!

*Since he's gone for full whole week, Blitzo order him to finish with his paper within the past few weeks which he doesn't mind at all and he easily finish a whole week paper within 2 days only so right now, lincoln decides to go visit Princess Charlie's hotel to see how it become after his depart.*

*Hazbin Hotel*

*The moment I enter the hotel, I see a few Sinner wandering around the hotel which is good by the way*.

Lincoln: Looks like the business is doing well.

*Lincoln can see Princess Charlie talking with Miss Vaggie about the business while walking downstairs*.

Lincoln: Princess Charlie!

*Princess Charlie notices lincoln and begin to run to him while waving her hand*.

Charlie: It's nice to see you again, Lincoln. Where have you been?

Lincoln: Personal matter. I got injured during job. No need to worry, Princess.

Charlie: I see. You seem more taller than I remember

Lincoln: Really? I think my height look the same as usual.

Charlie: So, what's the reason you're visit the hotel?

Lincoln: I'm free for now so I decided to visit your hotel to see how it's going.

Charlie: The business went well thanks to your list. Our business won't expand if we didn't meet you for the first time. I'm grateful with your assistance.

Lincoln: *smile* The pleasure is mine, Princess. Yes, the reason why there is a customer inside this hotel is because of me Even though Hell is a shitty place, there is a few of them want to have a peaceful life so I decide to have a lot of conversation with a lot of Sinners from all over the city hoping they want to redeem themselves. It took me a long time to found those who wants to enter the hotel but it was worth it.

Charlie: You're the first demon who wants to help me and I'm truly grateful for it. I can't thank you enough for helping this hotel to grow.

Lincoln: The reason I help you is because I respect your bravery, Princess Charlie. Even though those Sinners throwing stuff at you, insulting you and ignoring you, you still show a happy expression on your face. I then kneel before Princess Charlie and touch her right hand.

Lincoln: That is something I wish to see in the future. I will assist you no matter what. All you need to do is ask me and I will help you if I can.

*Suddenly, Princess Charlie begin to
let out tears from her eyes which
worrying lincoln a bit but he knows the meaning of her tears*.