Chapter 11: Verosika's Private meeting

*Warning, There's a lot of sexual content in this chapter*.

*It's been a few days since the I.M.P and Verosika have a demon duel which the I.M.P win the duel flawlessly. The crew are doing their own things as usual for Lincoln's case, he is reading a book right now. Since he always trains to understand his abilities he decided to take a break for a while and enjoy his free time by reading books with a homemade cookie and a cup of tea as well*.

Lincoln: *sigh* This is wonderful. Just me and my free time. Nothing could go wrong.

Blitzo: Who the fuck let you in, bitch You have no permission to enter our office.

Verosika: I'm here to talk to that Cutie pie hound. Where is he?

*Lincoln put down the book and walk out from the meeting room as he see Blitzo and Verosika staring angrily at each other and Loona's staring towards Verosika*.

Lincoln: May I help you today, Miss Verosika?

Verosika: I need to talk with you. In private. Only the two of us.

Lincoln: We can talk in the meeting room or you prefer more privacy.

Verosika: Follow me. I already reserved a motel for both of us.

Lincoln: *nod* Very well. Let me get my coat and we good to go.

*Blitzo and Loona stare at Lincoln and Verosika's interaction like they already planning to do it. Lincoln wear his usual orange coat with his katana on the back and walk out from the office with Verosika*.

Blitzo: I don't believe this shit. Verosika wants something with Lincoln and I'm not gonna lose him.

Loona: I hate to say it but your right on this one.

*Blitzo begin to dash out from the office heading towards wherever Lincoln and Verosika going right now*.

Moxxie: Why did the boss leave in such a hurry.

Loona: Verosika Mayday came and wants to talk to lincoln, she even reserve an hotel for them two.

Millie: Aren't you going after them?

Loona: *sigh* as much I do, Blitz is going, besides if I go, he'll blow our cover.

Moxxie: What do you expect he's the boss after all.

*Meanwhile, with Lincoln and Verosika*.

*Both of them right now are at Hideaway Hotel. It has much of a Mexican architecture with the sign having a cactus with the word "Vacancy" on it. Most of the windows are boarded up giving off the effect that this is where most criminals hide after a crime*.

 Most of the windows are boarded up giving off the effect that this is where most criminals hide after a crime*