Chapter 17: Lincoln's Power Abilities

Stolas: I see, May I know how you obtain such power?

Lincoln: We'll that's a going to be a long story.

Blitzo: I'll get the popcorn.

Lincoln: Alright *Tells them how he got his power* and that's how I obtain this power.

Stolas: Oh dear, I'm sorry you had to go through that, but i'm sure it was worth obtaining such power.

Lincoln: No need to apologize, besides it's better to face your fears than to keep them to be reminded of your terrible past.

Blitzo: So, what can do you do in your dark form?

Lincoln: Well Loona and Via got see 1% percent of my power and its enough to make you'll piss your pants.

Moxxie: How bad is it?

Lincoln: Oh I ate a demon, he was very delicious.

*Everyone except Loona and Octavia were shocked*.

Blitzo: You're more fucked up than I am.

Lincoln: Oh you haven't taste the blood, guts, or the brain, it's delicious *licks his teeth*.

Stolas: *gulps* well I'm glad your on our side cause we don't want know how it feels being eaten, by the way do eat anyone alive or dead.

Lincoln: I prefer alive, it's better to hear the painful screams as I enjoy feasting on their flesh.

Moxxie: *faints*

Loona: Pussy.

Lincoln: *laughs* Well I should also let you know this, if I we're to use my power 100% percent, I could annihilate the entire universe itself.

*Everyone froze in shock*

Lincoln: But not to worry, that probably won't ever happen.

Blitzo: It better not, or I'll conduct your paycheck.

Lincoln: *sniff* *sniff* and I'll enjoy turning you into a delicious dish.

Blitzo: *scared* On second though, never mind.

Lincoln: *laughs* I'm only fucking with you.

Loona: Hahaha, that was a good one.

Millie: I don't know whether to be scared or proud.

Lincoln: How about both.

Stolas: *nervously* Yeah, anyways we should head back.

Lincoln: I can handle that *snaps*

*They all teleport back to hell*

Loona: What the?

Lincoln: Yeah, I just figure that out too.

Octavia: I guess I don't need the grimoire anymore to go to places, now I can just come to you.

Stolas: Now hold on, you must ask permission next time.