The boar spirit

-Third POV-

As Tohru was making rice balls to practice for the upcoming culture festival, she hears a knock on the door.

"Coming!"

She left the kitchen and opened the door but no one was there.

"Excuse me." A small voice called to her.

"Hello?"

The person came out from behind the tree and said, "I'm sorry to bother you, but is it true? That Kyo is here?"

Y/N's POV

Yuki had shoved a rice ball filled with chives into Kyo's mouth. Kyo REALLY hates chives.

"Stop that. You'll end up choking him," Shigure said.

"Kyo, I'm here!" A voice yelled.

"Huh?" 

"Where are you?" the voice said again, bursting into the room.

She was a very cute, petite young woman who had a pair of big, round dark brown eyes and straight brown hair. Her face was pink with blush.

"Oh, hello there," Shigure greeted her.

"Wha- Kagura?" Kyo asked.

"It's you," she muttered, tears building up in her eyes. "You disappeared for four whole months. You didn't even say bye. Nothing... I was scared! worried."

She then punched him in the face, saying, "Do you know how much I missed you?!"

"Huh?" Tohru and I said simultaneously,

"I thought about you constantly!" Kagura continued yelling and punched him.

He crashed into the door, breaking it, again.

Before Kyo could even hit the ground, she sprinted toward him, grabbed his ankle, and spun him in circles. "You jerk! Do you have any idea what you put me through, running off like that?! Huh? Do ya?"

She's crazy. Who even is she anyway?

"Seems it's about time to replace the doors," Yuki said with a sigh.

Shigure, who was reading the newspaper, now was morning the loss of his doors while Yuki, Tohru, and I watched Kagura throw around Kyo like he was a toy. 

"Why does everyone go out of their way to trash my poor house?" Shigure said.

"Are they okay?" Tohru asked.

Better question... IS KYO OKAY???

"Yeah, don't worry about them! This is Kagura's way of showing she cares for him. You know like how little kids are always mean to the people they like. It's the same thing." Shigure replied with a smile.

"Sure, if you say so. But, uh, doesn't it seem like her personality did a complete 180 to you?" Tohru asked.

"It did to me-" I said.

"She just gets that way when she's emotional. Especially whenever Kyo's involved." Yuki explained. 

"Tch-"

"What was that Y/N?" Shigure asked me.

"Nothing..."

"Could you be... jealous?" He asked.

"Huh?!" My face started to feel hot. "Eh, no! Why would I be?"

"Just teasing," Shigure laughed.

"Well, Kagura may not act it, but she's two years older than us," Yuki said.