Happy Endings

When you kissed him back he put his hand on your cheek deepening the kiss.  Your mind and body fell into bliss as you kiss him. After a few seconds he broke the kiss and just looked into your eyes with a loving look. He breathing was deep and passionate for your love.

All you could do is look back into his eyes and smile. This felt so right to you and you wished for it to never end. But the ferris wheel stopped on the ground and it was your turn to get off. The fireworks were still lighting up the sky with beautiful colors and patterns while you went to get your stuff back. You two held hands as you headed towards the entrance. You texted your mom that it was time to leave and twenty minutes later she picked the both of you up.

On the way home you watched the carnival pass by and and soon disappear from view. It was around midnight now and the stars and moon lit up the sky beautifully. You leaned your head on Ben's shoulder and felt yourself growing tired from the long day. They arrived into the driveway of your house and your mom offered to drive Ben to his house. Little did she know he lived in the T.V.

Ben said "No thank you.." and that he would just walk home. He kissed your forehead got out of the car with you. He hugged you 'goodbye' and left down the sidewalk. As he was about to turn the corner out of view he waved and dissappeared out of sight.

You smiled with and brought all the things from the carnival inside. You told your mom all about the date and she gladly listened until you got so tired you went to bed. You got to your room and got some comfy clothes on and flopped into bed thinking.

A few minutes later Ben peeked out of the T.V. and saw you sleeping peacefully. He quietly went over and gently kissed you before going back into the T.V.

Ben walked around in the T.V. thinking of the fun time you had together and couldn't wipe the smile off his face. The faires followed him, seeming just as happy as he did. He looked to the moon and sighed. But he saw something else. He squinted at the sky trying to make out what it was that he saw.

It was a singular star that sat next to the moon. Ben smiled to himself and gazed at the star hoping that it wouldn't just disappear. But it stayed even when he blinked.

Maybe the moon wasnt going to be alone forever afterall..

(End)