Mirror

In a small village, there was a mysterious house at the edge of the woods. It was said that the previous owners had died in their sleep, and nobody had dared to live there ever since. But one day, a young couple, Allen and Rhea, decided to purchase the house and renovate it.

As they began their renovations, they discovered an old mirror that was hidden underneath a dusty sheet in one of the rooms. It was a beautiful antique mirror with intricate carvings on the frame, and they couldn't resist keeping it in their newly renovated bedroom.

However, things started to take a turn for the worse after they hung the mirror on the wall. Every night, Rhea would wake up to find herself standing in front of the mirror, staring at her own reflection. She would have no memory of getting up or why she was standing there; it was like someone or something had control over her body.

Allen thought Rhea was just sleepwalking, but as time went on, strange things began to happen. They would hear strange noises coming from the room, and objects would move by themselves.

One day, Rhea went missing, and Allen was left alone in the house. He searched everywhere for her but couldn't find her. As he walked past the room with the mirror, he noticed something strange. The mirror was glowing red, and he could hear Rhea's voice coming from within.

Allen realized that the mirror had some kind of evil power, and it was controlling Rhea. He smashed the mirror into a million pieces, hoping it would break whatever spell it had cast on his wife.

But it was too late, as Rhea was already lost to the darkness. Her reflection slowly emerged from the broken pieces of glass, and Allen knew that he was doomed to spend his days in that cursed house, never to escape the horror of the mirror.