Killer Around your Home

It was a peaceful evening, and Queenie was enjoying her time alone in her cozy little house. She had just finished watching a movie when suddenly she heard a strange noise from the backyard. Queenie got up and cautiously moved towards the window but saw nothing unusual outside.

As she was about to turn back, she noticed a shadow moving in the corner of her eye. She turned to look, but it disappeared quickly. Queenie brushed it off as her imagination and headed back to bed.

The same unsettling feeling continued to linger throughout the night. Queenie tried to ignore it, but the noises from outside kept getting louder, making it difficult for her to fall asleep.

Suddenly there was a loud thud on her front door, causing Queenie  to jump out of bed. She raced to the door to see who could be knocking so late at night, but when she peered through the peephole, she could see nothing.

Queenie wanted to call the police, but the phone line was dead. She began to panic and fear set in. The lights flickered, and all of a sudden, the power went out. In the pitch darkness, Queenie heard footsteps circling around her.

She tried to hide under the bed, but soon realized that the killer was already in the room with her. A hand reached out and touched her leg, and Queenie let out a blood-curdling scream.

The killer around Queenie's home had finally found her. All her attempts to stay safe failed miserably.

The next day, the police found Queenie's lifeless body buried in her backyard. The killer was never found, and the case remained unsolved. From that day on, people believed that a ruthless killer still roamed their streets, waiting for the next victim to fall prey to their evil intentions.