It All Began With The

"Captain Roger?"

His face remained facing forwards as his eyes shifted to glance at her. Roger's lips twitched into a grin that had the young white haired girl glancing at the rushing stream shyly. Their legs grew colder the longer they soaked them in the streams fresh and clear water. A fish skimmed Atlantis's foot, breaking her out of her trance.

In the morning light, Roger seemed to glow ever brighter. His pearly white teeth, his shining dark eyes that truly were windows to his soul. Sometimes, if she stared long enough, she'd get lost in them.

"Will you visit my grave when I'm gone?"

It wasn't mean't to be a sad question. She was just curious.

Roger looked down at her, that glint in his eyes indicating his amusement. "You think you'll die after me?"

She nodded. "I do."

Roger pushed her into the stream.

Atlantis didn't scream. She was used to his crap. 

"Come on, Roger." She sighed as she surfaced and returned to sit next to him.

The ravenette laughed at her. "Bahaha! I'm sorry, your expression was so stoic I couldn't stand it."

"Alright, man." She squeezed the water out of her shirt with a small pout. 

But then she froze, and all she could focus on was the voice of her captain as he lovingly patted her head. She couldn't hear the loud chirping of the birds, nor the fierce running of the streams. Her focus was on he, and solely he.

"Don't ask me questions you already know the answers to." He grinned. "Now then, would you visit my grave?"

The smallest of smiles lifted her lips as she looked up at her captain. 

"Don't ask me questions you already know the answers to."

"Now, where to begin?" Atlantis placed her hand on her knee as she sat in a criss-cross position. Her other hand held up the side of her head as her elbow rested on her knee. A tankard sat atop a golden gravestone engraved with the name of her one and only captain, and his amazing wife.  

She listened to the chirping of the birds and the running of the streams as she gazed upon the stones. 

"I ended up being the one at your grave..." She grinned. "So now I have to give you a recap on my entire life, huh?"

The grass rustled loudly, as if Roger was whispering. 

I've been waiting for you.

The young emperor nodded. "Now, if I were to start somewhere, where would I start?"

And the grass rustled once more, whispering.

Where your life began.

"Where my life begin?" 

Her grin increased greatly.

"Well..."

It all began with the Roger Pirates...

Bet you expected something grand 🕺🏽 

Idk i wanted it to be short 😭 but there it is, oh my god.

DREAM is done.  MAYBE just MAYBE I will show Atlantis in some other stories I have planned.

This story began with the Roger pirates, and I wanted it to end with them.

Was i planning to kill atlantis?

Pssh, no...

Now then.

I salute all of you who stuck around till the end.

🫡 

Thank you!

Earnestly,

Your Authour