16 ~ Those Who Repent Are Strong

6 Months Later

"Rouge, please don't run!" Panicked as the heavily pregnant woman ran around with a giggle until Roger caught her hand and the two began to dance. Placing her hand on her knees to catch her breath Atlantis felt her eye twitch at the couple but couldn't help but smile. She sat down on the bright grass and bent her knees slightly as the couple danced down the grassy hill until 

Roger gave up and simply picked the pink haired woman up by her waist and fell backwards. Atlantis's eyes bulged out of their sockets as she used her powers to make sure Rouge would fall softly but she didn't seem to have to, despite looking and acting like an idiot Roger wasn't so dumb that he would risk the life of his child.

Roger plopped his head on his wifes lap and hummed happily as her hands wove through his hair and untangled some knots. Rouge sang a nice tune as she watched the features on his face relax. "Roger, I'll grant you the wish of naming our child."

"Yes!" Just like that his eyes opened and she rolled her eyes, "If its a girl can we name her Ann?"

"Sure. Are you hoping for a girl?"

"Don't care. Anyways, if it's a boy let's name him Ace."

"Okay."

"Hey..." Atlantis sweatdropped, "Can I go get food, now?"

"Oh, Atlantis, come join us for a second."

The girl shook her head but Rouge insisted and she of course couldn't say no to such a woman. Hesitantly in fear of applying too much pressure until Rouge literally grabbed her head and placed it on her shoulder. "Rogers decided to leave in a few days. It'll just be you and I, and eventually your little sibling."

"I..." Atlantis pulled back as fast as she'd placed her head on the womans shoulders. She distanced herself just slightly with a nervous laugh. "I-I'm not fit to be a big sister, Rouge. Trust me, you wouldn't want that."

The woman huffed angrily and Roger felt himself pale as she pulled his hair slightly. Atlantis had absolutely no clue how she'd angered the woman but figured it was part of the pregnancy mood swings thing. "Who are you to tell me what I want? I said I want you to be a big sister, so you will be."