19 ~ Fourth And Fifth Emperor

Warning, this chapter is purely fluff with a dash of mature content at the end just because Shanks is Shanks and Atlantis is Atlantis... Do I need to explain that more? Also I'm in a good mood today.

 Do I need to explain that more? Also I'm in a good mood today

"Did you hear? She even managed to scar him!"

"Psh, thats just a rumour."

"Not really, I mean he is kind of old, what would you expect?"

"To think we now have a fourth emperor..."

"What will happen now?"

"Edward..." Atlantis placed her forehead on the ground and panted, blood and sweat running down her head as the tall yonko stood before her, masking his huffs and puffs the best he could. She lifted her hand and dropped the light saber before surrendering to him. 

"I surrender. I guess I'm still not strong enough to fight you..." Behind Edward his crew cheered in victory while Atlantis frowned slightly. Suddenly a hand appeared in her vision and she stared in bewliderment as the captain of the whitebeard pirates offered her a place in his crew. Behind her, Ayomide and Cosmo watched with wide eyes, waiting to hear their captains decision. Slowly, even though her legs were bleeding and shaking and she could barely keep herself up, the white haired woman stood and leveled the yonko with a hard gaze.

"Join my crew, Atlantis."

She stared at his hand before shaking her head. "No thanks. But you're always welcome to join mine."

He raised a surprised eyebrow at her and she offered him one last bloody grin before falling forwards into his arm and losing consciousness. Relaeh rushed forwards to treat her captain, seemingly fearless with the twenty foot tall man staring down at the gold eyed captain blankly. 

He narrowed his eyes at her before turning around and walking away from her as his cape flopped up and down with each step he took. Despite the circumstances, Edward smiled just slightly and stopped just before the ramp leading up to his ship as he turned his head and looked at the gold eye pirates from the corner of his eyes.

"Deliver this to your captain, for I am sparing her life as a friend and not as an enemy." Ayomide clenched his fist as the mans voice boomed, "Dont ever fight me as an enemy. The next time she sees me, we will be allies and the world will be our enemy."

With those words he climbed onto his ship after the day long fight and walked to his chair, sitting down with a sigh as his men yelled orders to raise the anchor. In mere minutes, they found themselves sailing away from the gold eyes pirates and the further they got from them the more Edward felt his lips stretch up into a grin.